Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten facts Alex told about herself  (Read 15734 times)
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« on: May 01, 2015, 03:11PM »

Found here: http://ilovetoreadandreviewbooks.blogspot.de/2014/07/meet-music-artist-alex-sharpe.html

"I", as you might guess, is Alex. I found the second fact especially interesting. Both, the fact that she can play the spoons as well as Andrew's interest in it Grin

1. I can touch my nose with my tongue…now there’s a talent.

2. I can play the spoons (badly)… I learned to do it for an Irish cabaret and when I was rehearsing The Beautiful Game in London, Andrew Lloyd Webber ask the cast in rehearsals one day if any of us could play any instruments… I said I could play the spoons (mostly as a joke ) and he said OK! Well show us what you can do, and from there on in it stayed in the show in the party scene.

3. I have had a wig fly off on stage!!! Very funny and embarrassing.

4. I quite often answer the phone in a variety of different accents to my friends and find it hard to go back to speaking normal.

5. I am great at the Hula Hoop ;-)

6. My favorite quote is “ to thine own self be true” by William Shakespeare.

7. My favorite flower scent is Freesia.

8. I was raised by a single Mother and I have two brothers. (I am the middle child)

9. I have a guilty pleasure in watching Sumo Wrestling…. I have no idea where that comes from…I find the sport and the whole culture about it fascinating.

10. I learned that I could sing while mimicking my Grandmothers voice.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 06:05PM »

Pretty  cool  stuff !    Grin    Alex  also  says  somewhere  else, that  she  herself  is  a  single  parent  as  well.     

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 06:42PM »

Pretty  cool  stuff !    Grin    Alex  also  says  somewhere  else, that  she  herself  is  a  single  parent  as  well.    

"There's a fact, the only 1 I knew of  Cheesy.."Before

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 06:57PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 08:27AM »

Those are cool facts! I love that Alex has a silly goofy side! XD
And btw I can touch my tongue to my nose too so that's something we have in common lol.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: