Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex's position on #CW10  (Read 4658 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: May 01, 2015, 06:07PM »

After Guessing the idea I finally Discovered from Alex herself as to what role she will be filling for the CW10 Tour.
 Smiley I wanted to post to you except I can't find the comment anymore >.<
    I looked again with no luck, her response was either on Twitter or FB so Undecided.

The Good Part is I read Before
; ) My lesson is save it once you have it.

"She said as ways she will be put on role side of Mairead Carlin in May and in June she'll transition as Lynn's role." Smiley

We all know she will sing  Grinmore times"The Voice" the iconic Alex Sharpe version we all love in June is obvious but if she does it in May then Lynn will have 1 song out.

SO...
If Alex would do Nella Fantasia (Chloe) WHICH Grin I Alway's dream she'd sing it since her duets with Chloe are on spot.

I can see Lynn try Newgrange,
far more than Nella Fantasia that's my opinon doesn't mean she can't. Tongue

Also this could give signs which does this mean
Will She be The first ever former past member to take on the Dulaman role(?)
As for the Dulaman question won't likely be answered til June comes around.

I Already know Alex has said that Orinoco Flow and The Lyrics was a number she always founded tricky..
She will face much more change getting use to than Meav' Dulaman for her again was an honor.

"Now She will Have to dread the task from her bottling mind
by also getting Dulaman lyrics intact Cheesy Lynn you better help your friend
and it Look's like your Dear friend Lynn is also going to be your new tutor
now for the next month." Cool

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 06:33PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 06:15PM »

Cool  insights !  Thank  you  !       Smiley

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 01:50PM »

Is ANYBODY from the Forum going to see Alex's first show with CW?! I really wanna know how they'll change it up! And seriously hope they'll bring back Walking The Night/The World Falls Away!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 11:25AM »

Is ANYBODY from the Forum going to see Alex's first show with CW?! I really wanna know how they'll change it up! And seriously hope they'll bring back Walking The Night/The World Falls Away!

That would Made us all so happy Roll Eyes, although looking that in April they've continued on with
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
and Lynn had The Voice to herself Cheesy which I thought were just a specialty for Meav's return, looks more like Alex will continue with the same songs.
If they were to give in something unique it wouldn't be fair for the rest of us..

Europe
Though the European's did not get The Voice they got Scarborough Fair,
Here to Stay instead of Isle Of Hope & as the color dresses in final act I wonder if they got to see those or did the girls return to 1st Act Gold. Undecided

If Alex does one of these 2 Newgrange or Nella Fantasia, with The Voice, Dulaman (In June) and Lynn suppose 1 other song
then there's some new songs there for Alex and 1 more for Lynn depends what she gets. Smiley they aren't going to give Alex four songs
and Lynn just one Cheesy it will be interesting to see Wink what's the mix around..

« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 11:30AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Breno

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 11:59AM »

Alex - Newgrange and The Voice
Lynn - Dúlaman and Scarborough Fair
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 12:02PM »

Alex - Newgrange and The Voice
Lynn - Dúlaman and Scarborough Fair

[My reaction is in case this is really true] Wink

Shocked Shocked Shocked Wow They get The Voice and Scarborough Fair at once I had guessed that but thought crazy me!!!! Tongue/////

May fans are lucky....,
So I'm right for 1 song Newgrange, gosh I wished she could of done Nella Fantasia I know she could of done Justice to it!!

So looks like Mairead will return to Nella in June Sad
Although June fans will be luckier in my opinion for the Dulaman surprise

« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 12:23PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 12:08PM »

I'm Happy except I had big hopes Alex could pull off Nella terrificly,
Newgrange is not bad, it just Fantasia would of given out the powered strength in her voice
we all love to hear from Alex like in The Voice. Perhaps having the 2 together is too much Wink.

I even tweeted Maggie that Nella Fantasia would of been Alex's Iconic Moment for CW similar to The Voice.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 12:22PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

tlpeg?

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 09:19AM »

Wow, Alex is not only back, but back with a vengeance...she was SO animated with the audience last night in Tupelo. Good to see her back together with Mairead N. and Lynn - the first time since Songs from the Heart tour? Have really grown to love Susan; she is not only extremely talented, but seems full of class. Great show.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 01:53PM »

Wow, Alex is not only back, but back with a vengeance...she was SO animated with the audience last night in Tupelo. Good to see her back together with Mairead N. and Lynn - the first time since Songs from the Heart tour? Have really grown to love Susan; she is not only extremely talented, but seems full of class. Great show.

I'm not surprised!... ;)Thank's for the fine feedback

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 02:07PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: