Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My First CW Concert  (Read 5604 times)
Eric90

« on: May 06, 2015, 07:45PM »

Tomorrow I leave for my first Celtic Woman concert on Friday in New Orleans I'll post a review when I get back from the show anyone else here going?

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 03:41AM »

Have  fun  Eric  !    Cool

Eric90

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 06:15AM »

Thanks, I'm happy with the line up I'll be seeing, at first I was bummed I wouldn't see Lisa L but I've made peace with that then Mairead C decided to take a short break and I really wanted to see her because I haven't heard from her as much but I'm glad I'll be seeing Lynn and Alex. and of course Mairead N and Susan  I wish I could have seen Meav too but that's the way things go I guess lol but  it will be a great show nonetheless!

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 12:14PM »

I'm sure you will enjoy yourself. I wish i could see the current line up, but I saw Meav so it balanced out

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 01:50PM »

Enjoy as much Lynn as you can this is her last month for the North American Tour that is..
I would of wanted to Trade seeing my Two Favorites esp Alex and Lynn together it's a rare treat to happen Again..
 I got to see Susan, Lynn with Mairead C, yes Mairead Carlin she was terrific,
 but I think you will enjoy Alex Sharpe as much, she is a talented power to not miss.

I'm not sure if it's exact but your lucky in May to have both The Voice and Scarborough Fair even
if Nella Fantasia is not on the list which must of should have for Alex.

This I think be the favorite lineup of mine.
This maybe my opinion but Alex doing The Voice will make your First Show EPIC Grin !!!!

Enjoy!!" The moment, take all Opportunites you can.
You never know what you might get from afterwards Wink

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 02:07PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Eric90

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 10:01PM »

any way of meeting them? I couldn't get Meet & Greets, I think I'd be too scared to try though I wouldn't want to get in trouble with security or anything

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 04:04AM »

you  could  find  out  where  their  tour  buses  line  up  and  "stage door"  them. This  has  been  done  before  by  many  fans.  it may  not  be  possible  at  all venues. You just have  to  case out  the  lay  out  of  the building beforehand.    Cool

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 10:51AM »

Wink Want to hear my story,

I was stunned when I was one of the first to enter the show building, looking straight near the souvenirs table
   Edel and Sarah Shocked Shocked in the Emerald Black TAR dresses holding out Programs..
  I was so in surprise shock that I almost felt it was a dream.
 My mom and I passed them, shows how much I was not only a scare but I think I was too awwed that's why I passed them like they were
just random people, they asked my mom if she would like a program, I keep track of them on facebook that's how I know them,
but I never told or shared with my mom, it was a bit of surprise to her how when I went back to talk to them that I was familiar with them.
The first thing I said was "Such an Honor and Privelage to really get to meet you in person really in thrill and happiness and delight"
to even lay one word is tricky at first hand Wink

Oh, Passing by them, once I was behind them not only did I go back for 2 programs but went
I WOULD NEVER WALK PAST THEM AND IGNORE  Cheesy

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 02:51PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 11:01AM »

Though That was just the beginning of my miracle story
    ;)Want to hear my story
    of how I waited outside next to the buses on the parking lot,
    There was a gate access to the parking lot so anyone who would come we knew they
    be either from CW team or else employees.
    Brian was right next to us on his cell,

Tomorrow was their days off so I was surprised they weren't in a hurry to leave.
  So as soon as I was about to give up, my mom saw another girl coming she said, someone's coming..

Wink You would never guess something you'd never imagine happen..could you guess Tongue
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 02:51PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Eric90

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2015, 11:56AM »

Did one of the girls come up to you?

I think I just walked by their bus parked outside the theatre It looked familiar I think I'd seen pics of it before plus all the windows were blacked out

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2015, 02:50PM »

Did one of the girls come up to you?

I think I just walked by their bus parked outside the theatre It looked familiar I think I'd seen pics of it before plus all the windows were blacked out

Yes!  Cheesy Mairead Carlin came walking out to the parking lot heading out to the street. / she was in normal attire wearing white with a shoulder purse.

First, "I thought" "oh" Roll Eyes she wants to take a look at our Florida State University which is right across, No.., she was circling the property.  Shocked  Shocked Shocked

So before knowing we Decided this is our chance let's follow her to see, as soon as we got close to finding out was at the intersection of the other-    

sidewalk was NOT KNOWING GO TO HER, I stopped myself thinking she come our way at the parking lot, then when figure she continue down the walk,

she was so quick, I let her in peace, watch her, I didn't want to scream at her. I could of, but I had major regret, yet I didn't want
         her to walk past and have that awkward feeling.

Now I don't feel so I take just seeing her on the street walking the reason why I stayed out afterwards, it was in the Afternoon It was worth it, it meant
         a lot to me even though we didn't aquaintance or spoke, I respected her personally.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 02:55PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Eric90

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2015, 09:45PM »

Thanks for the heads up about Sarah and Edel passing out programs they did at mine too! I talked to Sarah I recognized her but I didn't say anything I was nervous though cause I got my wallet out to pay and remembered I didn't have a $20 on me and I didn't think she had any change on her since she was in the TAR dress lol I asked if I could go get some change real quick and she said sure and kept selling programs. I bought one of course. later on at intermission I went back to the lobby and saw Sarah up there again and this time I said I recognized her but didn't want to say anything she laughed and asked if I was enjoying the show and I said yes.  she is so beautiful in person and her voice was beautiful too that Irish accent I don't think I've ever heard her talk before.

Eric90

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2015, 09:50PM »

I'll post a review later after i calm down a bit and gather my thoughts I'm sure you all know what I mean lol

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2015, 10:08PM »

I can't wait to read your review.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2015, 05:37AM »

I'll post a review later after i calm down a bit and gather my thoughts I'm sure you all know what I mean lol

We   understand  very  well  Eric.    Cool

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: