Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Choreography & Thought's of The Parting Glass  (Read 1240 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: May 08, 2015, 11:36AM »

As now I see not only am I Taken away by the Girls & The Music
Blending of The Voices by the Mix of Former Girls with the Present Girls
Now even the Choreography of Movement's by each songs is a Pleasure to Learn from it's own.

Ex: Emerald Tour's Choreography Moves was terrific, from SDS to Orinoco Flow's Sailing movements.
     Now with CW#10 The SDS, and Amazing Grace the movements have changed once again,
     Orinoco Flow features many placed switch walks in timing, so as if to make sure every audience which ever
     side is made sure for instance Lynn they'll get closeness of view of her at the song.

It is Very Intriguing, Interesting they have to know what they're doing not just the singing.
    Love seeing Lynn performing all the movements Meav done, and now Alex would next.

At first Knowing The Parting Glass was meant for Lisa K, Chloe & Lisa L for Believe and with TAR from start,
 I never expected those 2 songs would grow and grow as much as YRMUP, Mo Ghile Mear had.
 Not from the song being used, but how more and more member's are becoming a part of it not on DVD but in FACT!

From Added Susan & Mairead C, To Now Adding Lynn, Meav, & now Alex as a beacon to this song
It's nice to know if your favorite song was for example Amazing Grace and you wished Meav had sung it now you have that
or you wished Lynn had sticked around longer for TAR no problem now Wink!

Seeing Lynn & Alex brought back for those future songs is extraordinary to watch just like
Meav brought in for some SFTH Amazing Grace of her future absence was chilling. Cool Smiley

Just like it's great Isle of Hope with Susan, and Lisa L on SDS from the past.

My CD idea: Celtic Woman Our Favorite Past's Member's in Never Seen Songs.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 11:44AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: