Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazing Alex Takes It Another Level but who is higher.=+  (Read 3860 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: May 17, 2015, 03:13PM »

Amazing Grace
As Meav gave justice emotion low- down feeling as Alex did in SFTH, Lynn staying natural in Grace as she continues to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdWjmS-JTW8

Alex on the other hand this time is making a mark once Again - love seeing her be at best self, this is the Alex underated
 as when the formal anj tour days until after with the changes.   During the uprise climax on line "I have already come"""

Which one is singing
    the Highest, Susan or Alex(?)    Lynn- has her clear high moments on the contrary by Mairead C, Susan & Alex she fades at times Tongue

Apart from yrmu= Susan is for sure now the tranquil power upper what Use to be Lambe's former position.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 03:29PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 03:17PM »

I think it might be Alex.  it's hard to tell when can't tell which voice is which upon singing together, knowing THAT there is superb harmonizing dimension!
As close as Alex and Susan are this time you cannot compare to when Susan's with Mairead C, Alex took Decision a different leap direction Shocked
Quite different unique, no Susan Alex syncing Here!.    
Own your operatic style Alex songbird Meav 1 Alex song bird 2  Grin though lynn is a sweet songbird of her own.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 03:29PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 07:00PM »

I  would  say  that  as  far  as  the  upper  range  of  their  voices  are  concerned,  that  MC  and Lynn  are  the  closest  to Meav. Meav  does  have  the  highest  range.  alex is  close  to Lynn  and  MC  but  not  quite. They  are  all  good  at  vocal  purity but i would Meav  is  just  a shade  purer.   Smiley

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 05:29AM »

Well, that is extremely different to know, because we can't know for sure what their ranges are. There ranges are at least as wide as we know them, they can't be more limited. However, we don't know if they use their full ranges or not, so some might sing way higher (or lower) than we could know, because they just don't do it.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 10:30AM »

I  would  say  that  as  far  as  the  upper  range  of  their  voices  are  concerned,  that  MC  and Lynn  are  the  closest  to Meav. Meav  does  have  the  highest  range.  alex is  close  to Lynn  and  MC  but  not  quite. They  are  all  good  at  vocal  purity but i would Meav  is  just  a shade  purer.   Smiley

You are Purely right Meaviac  Smiley That's what I admire about Both Alex & Meav, whether range High, Middle, or Low their emotion's are represented beautifully.

Well, that is extremely different to know, because we can't know for sure what their ranges are. There ranges are at least as wide as we know them, they can't be more limited. However, we don't know if they use their full ranges or not, so some might sing way higher (or lower) than we could know, because they just don't do it.

I know that many have been surprised by Alex's performance takes after she left Celtic Woman.
Alex is a marvelous Alto, but having only her be in Alto range contrast to Orla which is her gift, the specialty
of Alex as what can be a Signifying Celtic Woman is not much shown as Susan was able to prove.+

This is why if Alex was accepted to cover over Carlin singing Nella Fantasia, I am sure everyone would be amazed, not Chloe amazed but similar with different Beautifying Voice.

I sense it be even more astonishing to hear than we know of Carlin, who is still excellent in her own version way!=

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 10:56AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 10:37AM »

I'd Place Alex along with Susan, and even MC for the power range

However, Meav fit's them all, all of them Roll Eyes; whereas Lynn can be breathless, I'm not saying Lynn cannot achieve power, she proved herself on The Voice she's determined at any song..just simply not like the chill effect we find in Meav.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 10:40AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 01:07PM »

Umm... not really. Alex is definitely not an alto, nor is Órlagh. Alex is a soprano and Órlagh is a mezzo-soprano. Altos are very rare and sound surely different. Alex may have used her lower range more with CW but she is a soprano nontheless. Not every soprano sounds like the Queen of Night, most of them have the "normal" range women usual have, slightly higher maybe.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 03:53PM »

Umm... not really. Alex is definitely not an alto, nor is Órlagh. Alex is a soprano and Órlagh is a mezzo-soprano. Altos are very rare and sound surely different. Alex may have used her lower range more with CW but she is a soprano nontheless. Not every soprano sounds like the Queen of Night, most of them have the "normal" range women usual have, slightly higher maybe.

Thanks for the lovely Summary ShiningBright  Smiley... I'm a little confused, Alto's are for guys or girls. Alex deep range in CW is the expression I was referring to, Orla being mezzo-soprano, I now remember she can sing regularly too like all the girls... my off fault twink Wink

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 04:43PM »

Alto is usually considered a female range, but there are also male altos, just as there are female tenors, baritones and basses. However, those are very, very rare and most women have a female range (soprano, mezzo-soprano, contralto) and men have a male range (tenor, baritone, bass). Altos are extremely rare for men and very rare for women and none of our girls are one.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: