Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall US Tour Dates Beginning October 1, 2015 Announced!  (Read 17099 times)
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« on: May 30, 2015, 04:16PM »

Celtic Woman has announced tour dates for the US Fall tour.  Tour dates begin Oct. 1 in Evansville, IN and continue through the month of October!  November brings the European tour.

Here's the link: http://celticwoman.com/tour-dates/

Hope to see many of you at some shows!  Cool Cool Cool

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 05:17PM »

Thanks  for the  heads  up !    Looks  like  Madison  is  the  closest   venue  for  me.    Cool

Sorgi

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 05:51PM »

Dang nothing closer than tomorrow afternoon.  Don't get to double dip this year  Cheesy

-Dan

Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 06:00PM »

The large thunk you just heard was me fainting of surprise! They are finally coming to St Louis. I thought I wasn't going to get to a show this year, but I guess I was wrong!  Grin

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 10:31PM »

Still no dates for Roanoke or Salem, VA...

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 11:03AM »

hmmmm...  USA in the fall and UK in November...  Looks like a Christmas tour this year is unlikely or, at best, extremely limited.  Sad    BUT at least there are 25 extra performances of CWX for some lucky fans!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 11:28AM »

that's exactly what I have been thinking. There will most likely not be a Christmas tour this year, which is disappointing b/c they've skipped the area I live in the past 2 years for the Christmas tour.  Sad

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 11:29AM »

...  Looks like a Christmas tour this year is unlikely or, at best, extremely limited.
The Symphony tours have ALWAYS been very limited. Sad
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 02:33PM »

No double dipping fore this year. Maybe next year

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2015, 02:41PM »

The large thunk you just heard was me fainting of surprise! They are finally coming to St Louis. I thought I wasn't going to get to a show this year, but I guess I was wrong!  Grin
  Good  for  you  Lily  !    Grin

Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2015, 03:27PM »

Good  for  you  Lily  !    Grin
Thanks! The presale starts tomorrow morning. I'll be setting at least five alarms to make sure I don't miss it  Cheesy

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2015, 07:14PM »

The whole fall tour was a surprise to me!  It's been a few years since they had a fall US tour!  Congratulations on getting a show near you!  They're also coming to Lexington KY for the first time since 2010!  Just 6 miles from my house!  Shocked Cool

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2015, 07:20PM »

Still no dates for Roanoke or Salem, VA...

Tiffany, you know they'll be back to Roanoke before long---they've had too many great shows there in the past!  Smiley

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2015, 07:21PM »

They're also coming to Lexington KY for the first time since 2010!  Just 6 miles from my house!  Shocked Cool
Are you still allowed at CW shows? Wink
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2015, 10:47PM »

Kansas City, Missouri! I wonder what the lineup will be.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: