Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall US Tour Dates Beginning October 1, 2015 Announced!  (Read 17106 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 03:37AM »

Kansas City, Missouri! I wonder what the lineup will be.
  I'm  wondering  the same  thing  Chandler. It  might  make  a difference as  to  if  I go  out  of  my  way or  not  , again.   Undecided

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 07:56AM »

I'm  wondering  the same  thing  Chandler. It  might  make  a difference as  to  if  I go  out  of  my  way or  not  , again.   Undecided

Me too.  Undecided I want to go to the Akron Ohio show & its on a Sunday at 3pm only an hour & a half away from me but like last time, there is no guarantee that my parents will actually go ahead & try to get me there. But I don't want to take the chance & not get a good ticket in the event that they do end up taking me.  What i'll end up doing is buying the ticket & have a few months of attempting to convince them to take me. Hope it pays off

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
The Quiet Man

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2015, 07:58AM »

that's exactly what I have been thinking. There will most likely not be a Christmas tour this year, which is disappointing b/c they've skipped the area I live in the past 2 years for the Christmas tour.  Sad

Nope, there will be, in the East, or so Maggie told me in March.
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2015, 01:15PM »

that's exactly what I have been thinking. There will most likely not be a Christmas tour this year, which is disappointing b/c they've skipped the area I live in the past 2 years for the Christmas tour.  Sad

Nope, there will be, in the East, or so Maggie told me in March.

Things could have changed since then, I wonder how long the extra tour in the U.S. in October has been in the works... maybe they recenty decided to do that instead of the Symphony tour? I hope there still will be a Symphony tour this year.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2015, 07:57PM »

I'm  wondering  the same  thing  Chandler. It  might  make  a difference as  to  if  I go  out  of  my  way or  not  , again.   Undecided
I hope they announce it soon. Undecided Crossing my fingers that Méav will come back during the time they're in Kansas City, MO because I'll be able to see her preform then. Smiley But I'm trying not to get my hopes too high yet.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2015, 07:25PM »

: ( sorry you all for the christmas show

Om more US tours : )))
I couldn't tell why Orlando didn't make it to CW10 this year, But looks like it's settled for that proposal..
 Smiley

Tongue I wonder if this is another opportunity for let's say Orla, Chloe or Meav for another get go...Lisa Lambe, Lisa Kelly unlikely never know

Very busy year for cw it seems to me...

I wish we could of got a year heads up, how can you decide on money so this year Again not know yet who vs a new show pos meav 2016.. I mean if I knew Alex, Meav were on one year in advance I would of saved my way for a grabbing opportunity, however if Alex ever participates fall 2015, count me in another dream come true after Lynn-  Wink Meav whoom enjoyed performing her time in the US would be an excellent offer, or else. If CW10 fall remains unchanged they'll need a Dulaman girl now with Alex we have 4 filler possibilites who could fill in.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 09:08AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2015, 06:22PM »

They're also coming to Lexington KY for the first time since 2010!  Just 6 miles from my house!  Shocked Cool
Are you still allowed at CW shows? Wink

LOL, just saw this Jim!  If they ever put a limit on how many shows you can attend, we'll hear about it from Mike Brown first!   Cheesy

Hope to see you at one before long!  Smiley

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2015, 06:37PM »

LOL, just saw this Jim!  If they ever put a limit on how many shows you can attend, we'll hear about it from Mike Brown first!   Cheesy
 Hope to see you at one before long!  Smiley
Mike can go to all the shows now that he is on the CW payroll. Wink
As for me, no more shows unless they come very close.  I am not traveling long distances to see them again. Sad
I'll just stay here at the beach eating brookies and running trains. Smiley
avalonfreak06

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2015, 11:32PM »

Bought my Pit Seat for the show in St. Louis in October!!! Smiley Cant wait!!!  Grin
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2015, 12:00AM »

Bought my Pit Seat for the show in St. Louis in October!!! Smiley Cant wait!!!  Grin
Where were you able to get the pit seat from? I went on MetroTix and it would not allow me to buy tickets in that area. Channel Nine hasn't started selling tickets, or have they?  Huh

Thanks, Shining Bright!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2015, 09:09AM »

Just updated with a smiley instead of frown. On bus trips I use a touch screen, wifi, it's so challenging to post on CWF, it even posts triple :Dxx

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
avalonfreak06

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2015, 12:46PM »

Where were you able to get the pit seat from? I went on MetroTix and it would not allow me to buy tickets in that area. Channel Nine hasn't started selling tickets, or have they?  Huh

I replied to you in your inbox! Got my ticket in the mail today!! Woohoo!! Cant wait until October!!! Smiley
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2015, 12:10PM »

Grrrrr! Celtic Woman changed the time of the STL concert from 7:30 pm to 3:00 pm! Now I most likely can't go. I'll have to convince my dad that a three hour drive to another city is worth it.  Angry Angry Angry

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2015, 12:13PM »

I'm  wondering  the same  thing  Chandler. It  might  make  a difference as  to  if  I go  out  of  my  way or  not  , again.   Undecided
I hope they announce it soon. Undecided Crossing my fingers that Méav will come back during the time they're in Kansas City, MO because I'll be able to see her preform then. Smiley But I'm trying not to get my hopes too high yet.
  You  were  reading  my  mind  Chandler.     Smiley   

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2015, 02:46PM »

Grrrrr! Celtic Woman changed the time of the STL concert from 7:30 pm to 3:00 pm! Now I most likely can't go. I'll have to convince my dad that a three hour drive to another city is worth it.  Angry Angry Angry

I understand how you must feel,

I already saw CW10, a 2nd go around would be a 4 hour city for I too..  
Things could change, don't hope what you don't know what's yet to know..
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 02:48PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: