Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Check this out!!!!  (Read 6364 times)
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« on: May 30, 2015, 08:22PM »

In addition to announcing their Fall US Tour Dates, Mairead Nesbitt tweeted this link: http://hushhushbiz.com/celtic-woman-announce-new-album-and-aus-tour-exclusive/

Apparently, CW will be featuring the Irish Tenors on their Australia Tour in order to promote the IT's new album Timeless. And in July, CW will be releasing a big, 4-disc collection of their songs over the past decade titled "Decade – The Songs, The Show, The Tradition, The Classics"
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 10:40PM »

I hope no one gets mad at me for saying this, but I would only buy those CDs if there was new material, previously unreleased songs, or re-recorded versions of the songs on there. I really hope CW does a completely new album soon though.

But that's awesome about the Irish Tenors!

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 09:16AM »

I agree Tiffany. The only reason I might get it ( assuming it is going to be sold in the states or uk) is because I think someone stole my 2 CDs, booo! I would love to have a brand new cd plus show and dresses etc! The only reason I am going to the uk London one (hammersmith) is because it's not in the city and covert close to my cousin and a lot going on and perfect timing! 2 new babies, Paris etc etc!! So we'll see!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 09:25AM »

I'll probably end up getting it, if for no other reason than it'll probably have all the songs I want on it on 4 discs which will make less clutter for my car! Lol!

But I agree completely. They need to do a new album and show. Soon. Cuz constantly redoing old material only works for so long. And they've reached that point. No new music since 2012's Believe? Come on guys! (Although I will admit I loved Emerald for the old songs by new girls factor and because I truly loved the new arrangements for the group numbers; so that was okay)
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 10:35AM »

I agree with Tiffany. I don't see a point in buying music I already own, so I probably won't get this one unless it has new music. And anyway, if it includes four discs, it's bound to be out of my price range.

Thanks, Shining Bright!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 12:32PM »

I kind of understand though that it's probably hard to do a whole new show w dresses and a whole new music and to record it  especially when they don't know which girl will stay or leave. It's probably easier for them to stick to a certain set and even if they would have kept mairead carlin and susans new songs in and worked around it w a few old songs and a few new ones it would have been fresh and exciting. But I am not sure why they did not add it in besides mairead being gone for 3 weeks and lynn or alex would have had to learn it till she came back etc ... I'd hate to reference this but seeing the celtic thunder shows on tv and live and there cds each one is different. I went in knowing a few songs which made it that more fun (as for there best of tour they kept there very first back ground) and the new songs were so exciting ad refreshing to here since it was the first time I had heard them! That was why I first started going to see celtic woman live because each time they came it was a different show different music and dresses. After believe though and radio city I knew that there wasn't going to be anything new and they should, as it was something I raved to everyone about the girls and  it keeps it new which people want to see, if it's the same it kind of gets old  and less and less come. And not sure (wouldn't put it past it) if it has something g to do with management either. It was always a different show when Scott Porter and Rachel were working, and since Maggie came it nothing new has been done, and new arrangements work for just a little. sorry just my thought and observation!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 12:57PM »

David writes the songs and plans the shows.  Maybe he has run out of ideas for new songs, or maybe he has enough money to retire now.  Huh
turbodaxter1980

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 04:04PM »

I have a feeling its just the very first album, A new journey, Songs from the heart an Believe in one package. I also hope my wish to get the classic concerts on bluray becomes reality. Then they have my attention Smiley
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 04:47PM »

David writes the songs and plans the shows.  Maybe he has run out of ideas for new songs, or maybe he has enough money to retire now.  Huh

I can see right after believe maybe for one or two tours though since he had worked on another project then ( I am not sure if it happened or not?) And then last year was busy helping Brett preneau (sp).  But now I am not sure or unless he is completely opening up his schedule for something completely new next year?! And he is to young to retire!!!   Smiley Smiley

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 05:19PM »

And he is to young to retire!!!   Smiley Smiley
Not if he won the lottery! Wink
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 09:24AM »

I don't think he's run out of ideas. I have a feeling he has something up his sleeve for us before too long. Smiley

Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2015, 01:09PM »

Decade is the definitive collection of Celtic Woman songs, containing sixty tracks taken from across their 10 year career. The 4-CD Digipak includes a comprehensive booklet containing new liner notes and photos. Each disc has a unique sound highlighting the different aspects of Celtic Woman’s music range:

‘The Songs’ contains popular songs given a unique Celtic Woman treatment.
‘The Show’ contains the dramatic set pieces performed in the live show.
‘The Tradition’ contains more traditional elements of Celtic Woman’s music.
‘The Classics’ contains tracks of their classically inspired music.

Track listing:

CD 1 (The Songs)

01. You Raise Me Up (4:31)
02. Caledonia (4:58)
03. Orinoco Flow (3:32)
04. Fields Of Gold (3:49)
05. Danny Boy (3:27)
06. A Woman's Heart (4:27)
07. When You Wish Upon A Star (3:17)
08. Amazing Grace (5:50)
09. Harry's Game (2:30)
10. When You Believe (4:29)
11. Bridge Over Troubled Water (2:57)
12. May It Be (3:46)
13. The Moon's A Harsh Mistress (3:14)
14. Isle Of Innisfree (3:26)
15. The Parting Glass (4:15)

CD 2 (The Show)

01. The Sky And The Dawn And The Sun (5:20)
02. Awakening (5:17)
03. The Voice (3:06)
04. Newgrange (3:08)
05. The Call (4:17)
06. Songs From The Heart: Walking The Night/The World Falls Away (6:43)
07. One World (3:48)
08. Galway Bay (4:14)
09. Green The Whole Year 'Round (4:46)
10. Follow On (4:52)
11. You'll Be In My Heart (4:00)
12. Beyond The Sea (3:19)
13. The New Ground / Isle Of Hope, Isle Of Tears (6:39)
14. O, America! (3:47)
15. The Soft Goodbye (3:59)    

CD 3 (The Tradition)

01. Mo Ghile Mear (4:49)
02. Black Is The Colour (3:46)
03. Dúlaman (3:03)
04. The Butterfly (3:01)
05. Teir Abhaile Riu (4:05)
06. Siúil A Rún (3:47)
07. Scarborough Fair (3:09)
08. Granuaile's Dance (3:40)
09. Níl Sé'n Lá (3:35)
10. Carrickfergus (3:40)
11. Spanish Lady (2:23)
12. The Coast Of Galiçia (3:35)
13. She Moved Thru' The Fair (3:31)
14. My Lagan Love (2:50)
15. The Foxhunter (3:30)

CD 4 (The Classics)

01. The Last Rose Of Summer (3:36)
02. Non C'è Più (4:48)
03. The Blessing (3:50)
04. Ave Maria (4:21)
05. Lascia Ch'io Pianga (3:30)
06. You'll Never Walk Alone (4:00)
07. Pie Jesu (3:28)
08. Nella Fantasia (3:40)
09. The Prayer (4:20)
10. Somewhere (2:12)
11. Vivaldi's Rain (2:14)
12. The Lost Rose Fantasia (2:17)
13. Over The Rainbow (2:40)
14. Walking In The Air (3:29)
15. Nocturne (3:35)

Chloeandeahbafan1

im kennedy i have ausim and love celtic woman

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2015, 04:30PM »

that be awesome I will get mine when it comes out

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2015, 05:01PM »

I don't think he's run out of ideas. I have a feeling he has something up his sleeve for us before too long. Smiley
  I think  you  might  be  right,  Tiff.   Cool  He  and  the rest  of  the creative  staff  are  just  buying  a  little  time  before  the 'next  big  thing" .   

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2015, 07:17AM »

I was just wondering if Chloe can take the very first line of "Beyond the Sea" and then Hayley would take the second line.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: