Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Potter  (Read 3260 times)
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« on: June 03, 2015, 12:38PM »

I'm currently in a new Potter fever, so I had to make a thread. Actually, I am a huge Harry Potter fan for years! I love all the books and I also like the first two movies, even though I am unhappy with how the movie series went. The actors were all fantastic, but the new writers and directors who took over had obviously no knowledge about the books.

Any other Potterheads here?

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 01:38PM »

Any other Potterheads here?
I like Colonel Potter from M*A*S*H. Wink
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 02:59PM »

When my parents and I went to a Chinese restaurant in Washington, D.C. one evening and I mentioned about the HP franchise to some of her friends, they told me that they really are great fans of the franchise. Maybe they can try a film or two.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 05:54AM »

I am.  I should reread the books

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 03:23PM »

Of course, I'm also a Pottermaniac especially when I claim Hermione Granger as my #1 favorite character. Who else does?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 03:34PM »

Of course, I'm also a Pottermaniac especially when I claim Hermione Granger as my #1 favorite character. Who else does?

Hermione is definitely in my top three characters, along with Neville and Professor McGonnagall.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: