Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game: (Share whom you'd love wish open to be on the Fall Lineup /)  (Read 6847 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: June 13, 2015, 01:33PM »

Whether the CW10 Poster Be respected the same way or else it only marks for Feb-June 2015 Leg of The North American Tour! //
Susan & Mairead Carlin will Definitately include:

who else: here's the order of how it may likely be
Lynn
Meav
------->surprise Chloe or Lisa L...Orla  Shocked
Alex

------------------------------..........................----------------------------------

Initially a signature soprano as Meav, Lisa L or Lynn are the components
it has proven it works with Alex also.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 02:01PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 01:35PM »

I would Be Astonished If 1 of the (3) Meav, Lynn or Alex would offer to participate Again, could be Lynn more so possibly out of the 3, Alex would be lovely, If Meav- come again would be hit! Grin  Cool  I would jump in if Alex or Meav decided too..

« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 02:02PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 05:24PM »

I  think  you  know  who  I  would  choose....     Cheesy      A  certain  LOVERLY  LARK .     Kiss  Madison  , Wisconsin  is  only  a  6  hour  bus  ride  away. 

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 05:31PM »

The lineup of Meav, Alex, & Susan would be another one of my dream lineups which i hope happens someday & i want to see that in person!  Grin Roll Eyes

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 05:40PM »

The lineup of Meav, Alex, & Susan would be another one of my dream lineups which i hope happens someday & i want to see that in person!  Grin Roll Eyes
  Meav  and  Alex  together  would  be  so  awesome !   Grin  I  think  Alex    and  Lynn  are  the  only  ones  of  the  CW  bunch  that  Meav  hasn't  performed  with professionally. 

Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2015, 05:41PM »

I'd love to see Alex, Lynn, and Mairead C together, but I doubt that would actually happen.

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2015, 10:26PM »

Meav also hasn't performed with Deirdre.

I would love to see Orla pop in or Deirdre! I know. I know It probably won't happen, but I can dream can't I? XD

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 04:34AM »

I would love to see Orla pop in or Deirdre! I know. I know It probably won't happen, but I can dream can't I? XD
     As   far  as  CW  is  concerned, you  are  right  Tiffany.  But  Meav  and Deirdre  were  in  Anuna  together   along  with  former  CW  choir  member  Roisin  Dempsey.  What  an  awesome  soprano  section Anuna  was back  at  that  time , eh  ?   Smiley 

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2015, 07:47AM »

I'd love to see Alex, Lynn, and Mairead C together, but I doubt that would actually happen.

Lily Anna

That could of been great for you, my suggestion listen to 2 clips together to see what it may sound.

On YRMUP and Amazing Grace there is a clip of Alex with Carlin, and Alex with Lynn listen together on their duo parts. Wink

I've done so and surprise how the clips sync so well.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 08:04AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2015, 07:53AM »

I  think  you  know  who  I  would  choose....     Cheesy      A  certain  LOVERLY  LARK .     Kiss  Madison  , Wisconsin  is  only  a  6  hour  bus  ride  away.  

Raving  Meaviac
I knew if Meav was to be announced, You'd be the first I'd share the Lovely Lark news to,

Though chances you might be ahead off of the Lark's newsletter & your dedication to Lady Meav's endeavor's Cheesy.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 08:02AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2015, 07:55AM »

The lineup of Meav, Alex, & Susan would be another one of my dream lineups which i hope happens someday & i want to see that in person!  Grin Roll Eyes

CelticWomanFan425

Smiley As much as Susan definitely 100% should be in it even more likely to be, Meav, Lynn & Alex would be the Best CW concert in my Book. Wink
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 11:40AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2015, 07:57AM »

Tiffany Gray
Now that Susan has had her share with many previous girls, I feel Lisa L would of loved it too, she would of loved Alex,
and Lynn.

Orla with Lisa Lambe their accents together would be divine xxx)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 08:03AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2015, 08:00AM »

realfan c-w

wonder how it would of been CW10 with
Lisa Kelly, Susan & Alex

or an entire harmonizer
Alex, Mairead Carlin & Chloe
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 08:04AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2015, 10:53AM »

The lineup of Meav, Alex, & Susan would be another one of my dream lineups which i hope happens someday & i want to see that in person!  Grin Roll Eyes

CelticWomanFan425

Smiley As much as Susan definitely 100% should be in it even more likely to be, Meav, Lynn & Alex would be the Best CW concert in my Book. Wink

you make a VERY good point! That is another dream lineup of mine i would LOVE to see sometime!!  I highly doubt that'll happen though  Undecided Cry

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2015, 11:24AM »

My  dream  line-up  with  4  vocalists  would  be     Meav,Deirdre,Alex  and  Lisa K.    Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss 

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: