Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 Christmas Tour  (Read 12533 times)
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« on: June 24, 2015, 08:44AM »

My Fellow Forumites,

Although the first leg of the North American 10th Anniversary Tour hasn't wrapped up yet, and there are 3 more tours (including another U.S. tour) between now and the Christmas Season, it appears that the rumor that was circulating during the concert at Red Rocks (and I'm sure many other venues) is true - Celtic Woman will be doing a Christmas Tour in 2015. 

The website for the New Jersey State Theater, in New Brunswick, NJ -
http://www.statetheatrenj.org/eventstickets/calendarevents/results.asp - lists a Celtic Woman Home for Christmas Symphony Concert for Friday, December 4, 2015, at 8:00 pm, and indicates that tickets go on sale for the general public this Friday, June 26, 2015.

I would appreciate hearing about any other concerts of the 2015 Christmas Symphony Tour Concerts that you may uncover, and I'll be sure to do the same.

Be well,

Bob
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 07:56AM »

Here are a few more dates that have been announced:

Tuesday   Dec 1, 2015  7:30 PM  Celtic Woman
Ferguson Center for the Arts Concert Hall - Newport News, VA

Thursday  Dec 3, 2015  7:30 PM  Celtic Woman
Luhrs Center - Shippensburg, PA

Friday  Dec 4, 2015  8:00 PM  Celtic Woman
State Theatre New Brunswick - New Brunswick, NJ

Wednesday  Dec 16, 2015  7:30 PM  Celtic Woman
Duke Energy Center - Mahaffey Theater - Saint Petersburg, FL 

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 02:38PM »

ADD:
12 Dec   Springfield OH
19 Dec   Anniston AL
20 Dec   ATL Ga

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
The Quiet Man

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 07:50AM »

Sunday, 12/13, Sands Bethlehem Event Center, Bethlehem, PA, 8:00 PM

P.S., it's looking like no meet and greets will be offered at all on this tour, so, consider that.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 08:13AM by The Quiet Man » Logged
Cory

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 09:16PM »

Hey Bob! I will be going to the Mohegan Sun Christmas concert on Dec 6th in CT. I got two free tickets from the venue- but the problem is, I won't know where the seats are until the day of the show when I pick the tickets up. Ive been looking to purchase 1 or 2 in the first few rows for guaranteed seats but Im not seeing any out there, not even with ticket resellers in the first 5 rows.

Ah well! I can't be in the front row for every show, I suppose (although I have been spoiled!)

Also got front row tix to the Lowell MA show in June- only concert in the area for me on the Destiny tour.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Cory

My Fellow Forumites,

Although the first leg of the North American 10th Anniversary Tour hasn't wrapped up yet, and there are 3 more tours (including another U.S. tour) between now and the Christmas Season, it appears that the rumor that was circulating during the concert at Red Rocks (and I'm sure many other venues) is true - Celtic Woman will be doing a Christmas Tour in 2015. 

The website for the New Jersey State Theater, in New Brunswick, NJ -
http://www.statetheatrenj.org/eventstickets/calendarevents/results.asp - lists a Celtic Woman Home for Christmas Symphony Concert for Friday, December 4, 2015, at 8:00 pm, and indicates that tickets go on sale for the general public this Friday, June 26, 2015.

I would appreciate hearing about any other concerts of the 2015 Christmas Symphony Tour Concerts that you may uncover, and I'll be sure to do the same.

Be well,

Bob

Caledonia you're calling me,
Now I'm going home
John910

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 09:07PM »

I'll be going to Sands Event Center in Bethlehem, PA on Sunday, December 13, 2015.

Who will be going and will there be a fan gathering?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: