Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which members knew each other before cw  (Read 3587 times)
BlueAquaOcean

« on: June 26, 2015, 06:51PM »

Lisa k and lynn were in riverdance and lisa l and alex were in the wiremen...any others?
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 07:01PM »

Good  topic   Blue  Aqua .....    Smiley     I  happen  to   know  that   Meav   and  Deirdre   were  in   the  choir  Anuna  together   before  CW   along  with   CW  backing  choir  member    Roisin  Dempsey .   

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 08:03PM »

I heard that Lisa Lambe might've known Chloe before CW. I could be wrong.

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 02:57AM »

Méav, Deirdre and Órlagh have been with Anúna at the same time. Chloe and Susan knew each other as children, when Susan played in Annie with Chloe's mom and played with baby Chloe backstage. Of course, Lynn and Lisa K knew each other. Also, Lynn knew at least Méav and I think also Deirdre and Órlagh. Lisa L was with Sweet June, so I assume she knew some Anúna members, probably Lynn. Also, Mai C and Lisa L might have known each other before, considering they seem very close. And Mái N worked with Anúna once, so she might have known Méav, Deirdre, Órlagh or Lynn before.

Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 11:48AM »

I heard that Lisa Lambe might've known Chloe before CW. I could be wrong.
I'm pretty sure they did--there is a picture of them together in a school play when they were kids (I think it's on Twitter somewhere).
Alex and Susan were in The Wizard of Oz together (Alex played Dorothy and Susan was a Munchkin. Celtic Woman posted a throwback photo of them on the Late Late Show a couple weeks ago)
I'm not entirely sure, but I think Lisa L and Susan knew each other. I could be confusing them with someone else, though  Undecided

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 05:44PM »

I wonder if Hayley knew any of the other girls before. I know she's not from Ireland. I'm just curious.

Hollie

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 05:49PM »

I recall Lynn saying she knew Chloe as a baby and played with her backstage.  Lynn knew Deidre too as she's credited on her album.  And I think Mairead C and possibly Hayley didn't meet any of the girls until joining CW.

BlueAquaOcean

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2016, 10:30PM »

To be bring this back up, did Eabha know anybody previously
Gerard

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 01:10PM »

According to the liners notes, Lisa Kelly was in the chorus for Chloe's album "Walking in the Air".
Excalibur

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2016, 01:18PM »

I don't know if this was ever mentioned here, but Lisa K was in the choir when Lynn was the Riverdance soloist at the Olympics, so they clearly knew each other before CW Smiley

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2016, 09:09PM »

To be bring this back up, did Eabha know anybody previously

I don't think she did. She may have been with Annuna when they filmed with Orla for her Christmas special.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2016, 05:34AM »

Possibly Lynn, considering she was with Anúna until 2007 and then later again... I mean, Lynn collaborated with Anúna the last time in 2015 or something... I'm sure she knew Lynn.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: