Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Meet n Greets Different out side US  (Read 2805 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: July 01, 2015, 09:59AM »

My mom had a lot of great experiences in Europe, as well as now in the US
the difference(s) in Europe she could get a picture with the performer, everyone does, no need for pledging, or some get other's don't.
since CW is a foreign group, do they act differently as in the states, or is it all the same pledging for touring that is. Smiley

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 03:34PM »

My mom had a lot of great experiences in Europe, as well as now in the US
the difference(s) in Europe she could get a picture with the performer, everyone does, no need for pledging, or some get other's don't.
since CW is a foreign group, do they act differently as in the states, or is it all the same pledging for touring that is. Smiley
  If  I  lived  over  there, I  could  save  a  lot  of money I  think.    Cool

Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 06:16PM »

Well, Europe does not have PBS, so specifically for Celtic Woman, yes the meet and greets are different. I think they are referred to as "VIP Experience" or something to that effect and from what I've heard, they are a little more laid back.  Smiley

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 01:15PM »

I had the chance to buy a "VIP Experience" and it was one of the best time of my life, I took a picture with all the girls and we chatted for 10 minutes. I don't know how a M&G is but I think it do not differ a lot Smiley

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: