Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: high school  (Read 3142 times)
Chloeandeahbafan1

im kennedy i have ausim and love celtic woman

« on: August 19, 2015, 03:20PM »

guys im going to high school totnow so I need to get ready

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 04:07PM »

Good  luck  Kennedy !    Smiley

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 04:14PM »

Have a good time. Smiley
Naraku_Diabolos

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 06:19PM »

Just be sure to take a lot of notes when you start your new classes. Do not forget, you can always ask a teacher questions if you don't understand something. If you have something important to ask, you could probably try talking to the teacher after class is over if you have time. Just be sure not to be late for your next class, though! I will tell you this; I'm also autistic. I had it sort of rough when I was at a public high school because people did not know that I was autistic, they just thought I was different than they were (aka, weird lol). However, do your very best. I later went to a private Catholic high school for my junior and senior year, and I had a way better time there. I've met life-long friends there and even re-met my childhood friend who used to live in my neighborhood many years ago before she moved away (her and I aren't friends anymore because of some personal things, and her parents were very mean and rude towards me and my family back in 2012, so we don't talk anymore at all).

One crucial thing you need to know. Just make sure that you meet people you can trust and be friends with. Do not try to make friends with people who are in the wrong crowd, such as those who do bad things to other people or do bad things (like drugs, smoking, and destroying property that isn't theirs). Be yourself and focus on classwork, and your classmates in your class period should be acquaintances a first (not true friends, but people you can depend on), until you can start friendships over time.

One thing I should warn you about, and this is from my personal experience. Try not to focus on wanting to date someone during your time in school. For me as I was autistic, I wanted to date someone so bad because I wanted someone to care for me and be a really good friend towards me. I did not focus on school very much, but I did make passing grades. Don't let dating someone distract you from doing good in school, is what I'm saying Smiley Just remember, you are there for learning class material. You have plenty of time after high school and in college for meeting people and possibly dating someone. I did wait until after college, and I met someone who is great now. It's worth it in the end!

So in ending my "good luck" to you, be safe, focus on school, ask questions, take notes, and try to be with other people who are wanting to learn! Smiley

[video]http://xivpads.com/?Hayley-Westenra-Excalibur[/video]

"I Made Hayley Westenra On My Online Game."
http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=19082.msg879933#msg879933
Chloeandeahbafan1

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 03:28PM »

thanks everybody update I been doing good at school and the only thing I have toude is math if I have a hard time I tell them that I need help and they do

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 05:59PM »

Glad  you  seem  to  be  adjusting  Kennedy.    Smiley

Chloeandeahbafan1

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 06:26PM »

thanks James it takes few days to know the school

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: