Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to Japan next month... :)  (Read 10859 times)
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 08:06PM »

And, that shark is looking at you, too! Wink
Naraku_Diabolos

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 06:21PM »

I will tell you this. Her and I bonded extremely well. It was like we knew each other for years. Our personalities just blended together perfectly. The night before we flew back to Matsuyama from Osaka, she told me that I'm the only man she has truly loved in her life, and that I'm so perfect. She even said that I'm the man she wants to marry.

She is going to visit my family here in the U.S. in the spring, then in August I will meet up with her in Vietnam and ask her parents for their blessing to marry Anna. I had already picked out a nice engagement ring too.

Another good thing is that I got her hooked on Celtic music! She wants to go to Ireland once we are married. For our honeymoon, we are going to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. I know I'm jumping the gun, but both her and I do want to marry each other.

UPDATE:

I wanted to update everyone that after just meeting Anna for a week, she has had a bout of depression. You know, that I was only with her in person for one week and then I had to come back home to the US. It really made her sad. We talked things over and I'm still showing her and telling her how much I support her through everything. Just keep her and I in your prayers so that I can help heal her heart from sadness.

The good news is that she's going to try and visit here in NC either in March or August. But first she has to get the tourism visa before she can come here (it was different for when I went over there because US citizens do not need one if they are going to Japan for tourism, but people in different countries need one to come to the US). I pray that everything will be okay for us in the end. She will see how nice it is where I live and hopefully she will decide she likes it here and would want to live here.

UPDATE 2:

Anna's depression is gone. She's back to her old self now. I sent her a teddy bear and a card in the mail because October 23 was our first anniversary for dating. She's on a business trip until this weekend, so hopefully my gift will cheer her up more! Thank you to anyone who prayed for us.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:58PM by Naraku_Diabolos » Logged

[video]http://xivpads.com/?Hayley-Westenra-Excalibur[/video]

"I Made Hayley Westenra On My Online Game."
http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=19082.msg879933#msg879933
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: