Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Lynn leave  (Read 16151 times)
Hollie

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 02:57PM »

Lynn did leave and Éabha is a new permanent member. While Lynn surely might make some guest appearances in the future (and I hope she will) she is not a current member of Celtic Woman anymore.

This hasn't been confirmed yet.  The only thing that has been confirmed is that Lynn will remain a member of Celtic Woman until the end of the year and is supposed to be on the next album.  This was posted on their website some time ago.  I just think Lynn may remain as a member but as a backup in case one of the girls needs a break.  They don't need to be permanent to be a member.

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2015, 03:34PM »

Well, Lynn is not on their newest DVD, at least. And Celtic Woman didn't confirm much lately, anyway. I think some things didn't turn out the way they were originally planned.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 08:54AM »

As long as it stated: we'll be seeing Lynn again soon...Then sounds to me their fine with keeping Lynn around.
Soon is soon, they didn't say looking forward to working with Lynn again in the future. Smiley

MORE CW PRESENTS!!x
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:05AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
The Quiet Man

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2015, 10:42AM »

I think she returned as much to say goodbye as anything else. 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: