Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got any Meav dreams once a night?  (Read 22345 times)
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2012, 10:33PM »

I already posted this in the general CW dreams section, but it was Meav so I will just copy n paste. Wink

Last night I dreamed I was taking this class to get better at singing. I had no idea what to expect and I didn't really want to be there until our instructor came in, and it was no one but the wonderful MEAV. Then I started like freaking out, but I was too shy to talk to her. (That's what I always imagine will end up happening if I meet her in real life...sad.) I had like the most fun of my life in that class, but I still hadn't talked to her besides asking the occasional question, and I really regretted it. Then I was at the mall after class and I saw her shopping, so I finally got up the nerve to go up and talk to her. She was really nice and we became friends.

It was a good dream.

That goes without saying...eh?   Cheesy   Any dream with Meav in it HAS  to be good.   Kiss Kiss Kiss 

No kidding!! Cheesy

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
oregongirl29
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2012, 06:23PM »

I had one awhile ago, But I'm not going to tell it. It's to personal and only one person knows it, But he's not telling Smiley
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2012, 09:50AM »

Well, how about this in the meantime? I remember that I saw Meav on-stage with talkative dinosaurs Barney and Baby Bop and some characters from the Harry Potter stories. I also saw Sarah Brightman in an alternative rendition of her "Question Of Honor" video. The most interesting part was, she was walking around the indoor cemetery dressed in black and gray. The cemetery in that dream really had Christian crosses and some coffins on different spots.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:52AM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2012, 04:09PM »

I had this one a couple days ago. I do believe this was my first Mèav dream so it's special to me! Grin

I was at school & we were going on a filed trip. As they were loading the bus, I saw Mèav. She was wearing the same blue dress she did in Divinas. I quickly ran back in the school to get a pen & a piece of paper so I could get her autograph & when I went outside she was gone. That was pretty sad. Cry I also had a dream about Erica Leerhsen the other night, too. Wink
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2012, 04:31PM »

I had this one a couple days ago. I do believe this was my first Mèav dream so it's special to me! Grin

I was at school & we were going on a filed trip. As they were loading the bus, I saw Mèav. She was wearing the same blue dress she did in Divinas. I quickly ran back in the school to get a pen & a piece of paper so I could get her autograph & when I went outside she was gone. That was pretty sad. Cry I also had a dream about Erica Leerhsen the other night, too. Wink
    next time....make sure your dream self has a paper and pen handy.   Cheesy      I just love how great she looks in that blue dress too.    Shocked   

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2012, 04:35PM »

next time....make sure your dream self has a paper and pen handy.   Cheesy      I just love how great she looks in that blue dress too.    Shocked  
Ha! I will make sure my dream has pen & paper next time. Cheesy & she does look great in that dress! She looked like an angel in my dream! Grin
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2013, 06:29AM »

You might want to hear this: I was in a school's indoor playdeck and there was Meav and an African-American woman singing "Careless Whisper" by George Michael as they approached. Meav was dressed in black and green and I think we all had fun in the playground. Smiley I wanted to talk to them, but my dream was winding down to an end. Undecided

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2013, 04:34PM »

You might want to hear this: I was in a school's indoor playdeck and there was Meav and an African-American woman singing "Careless Whisper" by George Michael as they approached. Meav was dressed in black and green and I think we all had fun in the playground. Smiley I wanted to talk to them, but my dream was winding down to an end. Undecided
Sounds like  a VERY  lovely dream to me.  any Meav dream is a blessing from the Lord.   Smiley

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2013, 03:44PM »

I have another one I want to tell you. I was having a fun adventure with Meav in Baltimore City. Together, we were walking and we had our time talking. We went inside the tower of Legg Mason and it was my first time to be in there. Smiley Orla Fallon joined us for an adventure and the views inside the buildings were incredible. Can you believe it?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2013, 06:58PM »

As I told someone else... any  dream with Meav in it HAS to be good.    Smiley    Thank you for sharing this Kimberly.

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2013, 06:22AM »

You're welcome. Smiley Now listen to this: when I fell asleep a little longer, I found Méav signing her autographs and when I came to her, we talked about some fun things alone and I was mentioning the film called Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium and her daughters. I asked her if she could watch it and she agreed a little bit. Then, I got to be part of a gigantic crowd participating in two shows; the circus and the Doodlebops. I tried to convince the liar the truth that some roses are naturally red. Méav was remembering my name and that was one of my dreams to be a mixup.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2014, 09:27PM »

I had a dream the other day that Meav came and sang at my old church with a traveling circus. So she was like singing while clowns were running around with dancing bears! Very strange, but it was still cool to see Meav in my dream.
  Old  post , but it is one of the coolest Meav dreams  EVER !     Cheesy   

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2014, 07:41AM »

I just remember one: I was in a mix between the arcade and the water park and I rode some rides, mostly the water slide. There were penguins sliding uphill and downhill around the icy racecourse in a strange way and there was Meav serving as one of the co-hosts with an American guy. Just before I woke up, they were singing "God Bless America" until she took her solo part. And as another part of my dream, there were pirates, most of them deceptive, but one just. Those magic objects turning from silver plates to golden cages and those colored bowling balls that came out of the case were made of rubber. Shocked Never had I seen a Ferris wheel go fast at night faster than a turtle.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 04:00PM by Kimberly AJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2014, 05:35PM »

I had a dream recently that I got to meet Méav. But when I woke up, I was very depressed because it did not actually happen. Undecided
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2014, 05:41PM »

I had a dream recently that I got to meet Méav. But when I woke up, I was very depressed because it did not actually happen. Undecided
   I've  had  a few  dreams  where I  was  singing  in  the same  church  choir  as  Meav situated  a  bit  behind  her  as  I  am a tenor  and  she  is  a  soprano.    Cool   

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: