Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Songs You'd Like Éabha to Sing  (Read 17866 times)
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« on: August 13, 2015, 10:32PM »

Any certain songs you guys want Éabha to sing?

Here's mine:
Ailein Duinn
Now We Are Free
Into the West
Newgrange
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 10:34PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 01:17AM »

I, too, thought of Into the West!

I want her to sing Winter, Fire and Snow with CW!

And I'd like to hear her voice in "The Sound Of Silence" though not necessarily as a solo. CW should cover that song!

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 07:43AM »

And I'd like to hear her voice in "The Sound Of Silence" though not necessarily as a solo. CW should cover that song!

I totally agree!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 05:10AM »

Down By The Salley Gardens
Into The West
Harry's Game
She Moved Tru The Fair
The Sound of Silence
Monday, Monday
Danny Boy
An Maighdean Mara

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 08:09AM »

Down By The Salley Gardens
Into The West
Harry's Game
She Moved Tru The Fair
The Sound of Silence
Monday, Monday
An Maighdean Mara

Yes to all of these! & she also needs to sing her version of 'Isle of Hope' while with CW!! I heard her sing it when she was with Celtic Nights & it was the most incredible version i had ever heard!!....& thats saying alot b/c i heard Susan sing it more than once!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2015, 10:58AM »

That's a fantastic idea! I wish I could have heard that *_*

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 03:13PM »

Maybe that'll happen on the fall tour. I figure she'll probably sing Dulaman. Do you think she'll sing The Voice too?
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 06:46AM »

I think she would be fantastic singing my favourite CW song - The Soft Goodbye. I love Lisa's version and I also love Alex', but Éabha's special technique would give something entirely new and unique to it.

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2015, 10:49AM »

Maybe that'll happen on the fall tour. I figure she'll probably sing Dulaman. Do you think she'll sing The Voice too?

lol I didnt even give any thought to her singing 'Dulaman'! I dont have any clue! Susan may go back to singing 'The Voice'..They may even give it to MC...she DEFINITELY has the power to sing it!!!  Shocked Grin

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2015, 11:37AM »

I know the CW company can change but to me placing her as Lynn's place on the tour is very new..I don't know her voice to be exact yet but looking at Destiny sure made sense I knew they'd still want to incorporate a voice like Meav or Rebecca for variation. Smiley I'm sure once Alex did Dulaman then it could change on, I mean since Meav, Lynn was the best fit, Lisa L worked it and I would say Alex did a take much like Lisa L than Lynn or Meav.

I pictured for the coming tour it be Mairead Carlin doing Dulaman and the new member Newgrange.
Or Susan can Dulaman with The Voice and our new member can belt her version of Isle Of Hope and Caledonia!
Greater Idea
But as for the new girl on Dulaman I don't know.. Roll Eyes

Shes actually (finally) replacing Orla's/Alexs spot. Since her voice is deep like Orlas/Alexs & totally opposite of Lynns, Lisa L,s & Meavs.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2015, 11:52AM »

I know she is as the Orla refillment, I don't know is if CW10 would matter,
If they stick to the no change policy then she will fill in for Alex, Lynn, & Meav's tenth spot.

Unless Change is possible this time around though now I doubt there would need rehersals
For MC and Susan either one to switch role in Lynn's place.
Alex was different she could fit to be for LisaK, Susan, Orla, Chloe. In May she went high in MC shoes and in June she lit up like Lynn and Meav in Dulaman Tongue.

Earlier response:

I know the CW company can change but to me placing her as Lynn's place on the tour is very new..I don't know her voice to be exact yet but looking at Destiny sure made sense I knew they'd still want to incorporate a voice like Meav or Rebecca for variation. Smiley I'm sure once Alex did Dulaman then it could change on, I mean since Meav, Lynn was the best fit, Lisa L worked it and I would say Alex did a take much like Lisa L than Lynn or Meav.

I pictured for the coming tour it be Mairead Carlin doing Dulaman and the new member Newgrange.
Or Susan can Dulaman with The Voice and our new member can belt her version of Isle Of Hope and Caledonia!
Greater Idea
But as for the new girl on Dulaman I don't know..  Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:53PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2015, 12:09PM »

If CW10 continues as not changed since Alex, Lynn & Meav, Eabha will pursue the role.

If they can change Susan or MC switching is momentus Grin!!

lol I didnt even give any thought to her singing 'Dulaman'! I dont have any clue! Susan may go back to singing 'The Voice'..They may even give it to MC...she DEFINITELY has the power to sing it!!!  Shocked Grin

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 01:10PM »

I can see her singing Scarborough Fair, like Méav and Lynn did, as well as another older CW song they haven't song for a while, like Harry's Game, during the Anniversary tour.

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2015, 03:46PM »

I'd love to hear her sing any of Orla's songs!

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2015, 08:08PM »

The lovely lead girl who sang the 1996 nyc version of Home and Heartland in river dance is outstanding!!!!!! Shocked. I almost would wish she was a next Celtic Woman.. Her name no idea, Lisa Kelly sang it well, that's not Eabha, but It's a great group song, not sure if Susan will fit in though..>.<

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: