Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which CW Special so far is Your Top WOW of them All! Only 1 Pick!  (Read 3383 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: August 14, 2015, 02:32PM »

For Me Wink Grin CheesyHome For Christmas  Of Course !xxx! My Oh MY!*!!!!!!

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 02:45PM »

Ooooo that's a tough one! I would say Sfth. I loved the choir dresses and the girls puffy dresses and the music and landscape etc! Even though I was very jealous and tried all means everything possible to go, when I went I truly understood the beauty of the location and when I walked out those doors like the girls did and saw what they saw I felt as if I was right there on stage with the girls that night!! But by second runner up / tie would be anj. It was my very first taping watching and if it was by for Ida catching my eye I would not have known wko the girls were or go to any concerts and meet axing people and have amazing memories! It wouldn't have even began for me!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 03:21PM »

SFTH is my #1 Favorite,
but HFC was excellently done for the singing of Susan Meav with Lisa!

If I had to choose my CW concert would be SFTH then ANJ & Believe Tied

Ooooo that's a tough one! I would say Sfth. I loved the choir dresses and the girls puffy dresses and the music and landscape etc! Even though I was very jealous and tried all means everything possible to go, when I went I truly understood the beauty of the location and when I walked out those doors like the girls did and saw what they saw I felt as if I was right there on stage with the girls that night!! But by second runner up / tie would be anj. It was my very first taping watching and if it was by for Ida catching my eye I would not have known wko the girls were or go to any concerts and meet axing people and have amazing memories! It wouldn't have even began for me!

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 03:26PM »

Either one of the Christmas specials or A New Journey.

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 03:26PM »

I have to choose Believe because it is the only one I watched live and am on the dvd. Wink
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 04:14PM »

I'm partial to SFTH  Powerscourt  et al......
http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=9355.0

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 09:12PM »

A New Journey, without a doubt.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 11:55PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
edtom

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 09:23PM »

All of the Above. If I have to pick just one, A New Journey.

I love Celtic Woman
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 09:55PM »

ANJ    ... but  the  original is  close...   Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2015, 01:15AM »

Oh also a tie and came out for me around the same time as learning about the girls is the Christmas celebration which I forgot! Again lisa kelly yellow dress again just amazed me ( and then finding out she was pregnant while wearing it!! )  Shocked

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2015, 03:24PM »

I love ALL of them, but I guess I would have to pick Emerald. That might change when Destiny comes out! XD I feel like they keep getting better every time. Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: