Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Wilde Resemblance  (Read 16103 times)
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 01:40PM »

Yeah, I think so, too. Oscar himself has only male descendants. His first son, Cyril, died in WWI, his second son, Vyvyan, has a son, Merlin (who is 70) and Merlin has a son, too. I think he's about Lisa's age - in his early thirties. Oscar's brother only had a daughter who died early, I think :/ And his sister died as a child herself. So, the relation has to go further away. Maybe she's related to his mother?

Correction: Lucian Holland, Oscar's great-grandson, was born in 1979, so he's a bit older than Lisa.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:44PM by ShiningBright » Logged

Eric90

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2015, 02:19PM »

like I said before It's probably common Irish attributes since they are Irish lol who knows maybe Lisa was Oscar in her past life

another thing they have in common is they have an E at the end of their last names WildE & LambE two words that normally wouldn't have an E at the end. I noticed it when I named the pic I made "Wilde Lambe" lol
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 03:53PM by Eric90 » Logged

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2015, 03:11PM »

Hahaha! That's so true! That's really cool Cheesy The Wilde Lambe! Brilliant!

But really - Oscar died about 80 years before Lisa was born, was of the opposite sex and either not or very distantly related to her and yet, they look (passively and actively, as in their physical apperance and their expressions) and move so very similar, it's amazing.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2015, 12:00PM »

I did some more searching for you cause I got interested in it too lol

Superb I might say!!  ; )

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Eric90

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2015, 10:41PM »

finally found a pic of lisa with a hat, I wasn't even looking for one this time lol

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2015, 04:27AM »

This is fantastic!

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2015, 12:01PM »

Fabulico!!!  Cheesy

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: