Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How tall is she?  (Read 17587 times)
BlueAquaOcean

« on: September 09, 2015, 08:45PM »

I was watching the Australian appearance and she looked taller than the other.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 03:46AM »

Definitely taller - but then again, the others are pretty short. Celtic Woman is a short group, most of the girls are short. Méav and Lynn are not tall and look very tall beside the other girls. I guess she is about the same height as Deirdre or even a bit taller. About 5ft8 or 5ft9, which is, of course, pretty tall for a woman. Buts he's not extremely huge.

Hollie

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 06:20AM »

To me, Eabha looks about 5'7" - 5'8".  She seems 1-2 inches taller than Lynn.  And I highly doubt that Susan and the Mairead's are any taller than 5'2" xD

I get to meet Eabha on the 19th in Canberra so I'll get back with a more accurate guess in about a week Wink

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 06:53AM »

Mái N is 5 feet tall, and I think Mai C is about 5ft3, but at times he looks the talles, because she weard such high heels. Susan, in my opinion, could be anything from 5ft3 to 5ft7. She sometimes looks the tallest of the group and then she seems tiny.

Hollie

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 08:08AM »

Meav is a confirmed 5'7" and I think the tallest CW member to date (not including Eabha).  I think Chloe is 5'5" and Lynn's close in height to her so I still doubt the other three are over 5'2" when Lynn looks a good head taller.

Maybe try asking Eabha on her facebook page?

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 08:12AM »

Lynn is 5ft7, too and Deirdre is definitely taller than Méav.

Hollie

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 08:40AM »

One of my friends met Lynn and my friend is 5'7" and with her in flat shoes and Lynn in heels, my friend was sill taller.  Lynn just looks taller as she's quite slim.  My friend said Lynn is about 5'5".

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 09:01AM »

That's interesting. All I ever heard was that Lynn is 5ft7 - then again, I never met her. Also, I'm pretty short - 5ft4.

Hollie

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2015, 09:46AM »

You're half an inch taller than me xD 

And watching the Australian performance again, Eabha does seem really tall.  She may be in the running for tallest CW member so far.

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2015, 10:14AM »

She may be 5ft9. But than again, she might wear pretty high heels. Also, taller girls have longer feet, longer feet can wear higher heels.

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2015, 11:07PM »

I'm 5 feet so all the girls were tall compared to me lol (except Mairead N who is my height).

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2015, 03:18AM »

It's always a matter of perpective Grin

Hollie

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2015, 07:29AM »

Tiffany, just remember they wear heels a lot just to make you feel taller :p

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2015, 08:28AM »

Eabha does appear to be tall; but it's hard to tell about heights (especially with the heels the girls wear). 

Quick story:  I was waiting on the corner by the Fox in ATL for the pedestrian light to change, and Ray Fean walked by to go into a bar.  I wasn't sure it was him because he was so short, but it was him -- I spoke to him to be sure.  He was maybe 5'6".  (I'm not much bigger than that, and I could see the top of his head.)  I was shocked cuz he seems taller on the stage.   

So, if you can find a pic with Eabha and Ray, maybe you can get an idea of her height.

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Hollie

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2015, 08:08PM »

I met Susan and Mairead C at my M&G and Mairead C is 5'3" - she's the same height as me.  Susan was about an inch taller, so I'd say she's 5'4" - 5'4.5.  Mairead N looked about 4'10" and Eabha would be 5'8" possibly taller.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: