Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm back... ish  (Read 5746 times)
Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« on: September 15, 2015, 06:54PM »

Hello everyone! I don't know if I count as a new member since I'm kind of returning, but feel free to remove this thread if this doesn't count.

I used to be an active member of CWF from 2008-2011, but I left around SFTH/Lisa Lambe's arrival to the group. I felt that Celtic Woman was departing from the Celtic/Irish roots and moving to Pop music which has never been my forte, and all my favorite members had left (except Lisa who seemed to be everyone's favorite). I went under the usernames Lisa_K_Fan, LisaKellyFan, GraphicsGirl, and GangstahGirl. I went to change my name back to LisaKellyFan, but someone is using that name and is  no longer an active member, so I went with Integrity.Love.Unity, which is the name I have been using with other forums I am actively a part of.

Lindsey probably remembers me quite well because I was a bit of a brat brat then, and I am very thankful and surprised she (and Rich) didn't ban me. I'm hoping I've straightened out a bit, but I don't think I will be posting/visiting as often as I used to.

My favorite Celtic Women are Hayley, Meav, Lynn, and I'm a bit fond of Eabha since I have been listening to Anuna a lot. I found Celtic Women through my parents who used to watch Celtic Woman's first show after I had gone to bed. They ordered the first cd/dvd in 2005 and I became hooked. I was 11 then, and thanks to Celtic Woman, I made it through some family abuse problems, I went to college to learn dressmaking and clothing design (because who doesn't love Synan's beautiful designs?), I have improved my singing immensely (though I'm still awful), and has opened me up to a beautiful genre of music I never would have found by listening to the radio.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 06:58PM »

Welcome  back  !    Grin   glad  you  came  back.  I'm  James.   We  are  just  as  CWazy  as  ever.    Wink

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 02:30AM »

Welcome back! Very interesting story Smiley I hope everything's fine for you now!

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 09:52AM »

Great Story as CW has impacted our lives! Join us in any topic discussion Wink.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: