Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anything you wished you had seen or heard that you didn't get to from the X Anniversary Tour?  (Read 7437 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: October 08, 2015, 12:28PM »

...let us in here
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 01:10PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 12:42PM »

The Soft Goodbye, One World, Spanish Lady and Songs From The Heart Cheesy

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 01:03PM »

Oops, that's very good I wasn't clear I meant from what the tour had not what it didn't have I'll give an example.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 01:06PM »

Spanish lady, Siuil a run (maybe it will be sung on next years tour), at the ceili, sing out, beyond the sea, last rose of summer(Imagine Ebbha and Mairead C singing it).Carolina Rua, Have I yold you lately?

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 01:07PM »

I would've captured Lynn's "an chailin alainn" if I knew ahead of time because so far someone got Meav, Lisa L, I can't find Lynn from either Emerald or CWX nor has anyone got a take off Alex. Is there a source for Lynn I mislooked maybe..
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 01:09PM by rfcw » Logged

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2015, 01:07PM »

All songs mentioned!

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2015, 01:49PM »

I wish I could've seen the show period. They didn't come to my neck of the woods this year, so I didn't get to see it.

Eric90

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2015, 08:23PM »

to see Lisa Lambe but that couldn't have been helped she had left already. Perhaps maybe when The Bloody Irish tours next year it will come close to me or she'll go on another bigger tour of the US.

Honestly I loved the concert I saw and when I was there at that moment it didn't matter to me who was on stage it was Celtic Woman! the songs, the dresses everything it was more like a gathering of friends really instead of some concert everything was so laid back and nice

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 03:03AM »

I wish I could've seen the show period.

Haha! Same here!

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2015, 10:52AM »

What would be AWESOME would be if on Halloween the girls came out for one of the faster songs in costumes! That's be hilarious!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2015, 11:03AM »

Holding all their Trick or treat baskets, Susan giving one piece candy in Mairead N's mouth since her hand's are full
occupied by the fiddle, and basket. Grin!

What would be AWESOME would be if on Halloween the girls came out for one of the faster songs in costumes! That's be hilarious!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: