Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall US Setlist  (Read 9956 times)
avalonfreak06

« on: October 09, 2015, 12:39PM »

Can anyone please post the setlist for the tour for this Fall US tour? Im going in a couple of weeks and would like to know the setlist....Thanks! Smiley
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 07:47PM »

GlenS and Sarah are going in a couple days, maybe they'll post it

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
avalonfreak06

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 09:30PM »

Ok! Ill be going on Sunday!!! So if there isnt one by then, I can post one! Smiley
dbbii

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 01:12PM »

I was in Akron on Sunday.  While I didn't take specific notes, it sure seemed like it was the same set list as previous shows. 

While I'm not doing a specific review, the Celtic Tenors were in Akron.  They did a 30 minute set before CW came out. 

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 01:18PM »

I was at the Akron show too on Sunday, and, well,the program is slightly wrong. Dulaman is listed in the program and it DEFINITELY was NOT in the show. and Over The Rainbow WAS in the show, and is NOT listed in the program. Other than that, i am drawing a total blank, as i am still trying to process the amazingness of the day.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 01:25PM »

Other than that, i am drawing a total blank, as i am still trying to process the amazingness of the day.
NEXT TIME, take a camera crew with you and record EVERYTHING! Wink
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 09:00PM »

Other than that, i am drawing a total blank, as i am still trying to process the amazingness of the day.
NEXT TIME, take a camera crew with you and record EVERYTHING! Wink

LOL! I WISH we were allowed to do that! XD

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 10:07PM »

LOL! I WISH we were allowed to do that! XD
Tell them you are making a reality show -- "My trip to the Celtic Woman Concert". Wink
dbbii

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2015, 04:47PM »

While I like the idea of "my trip to the CW show", Akron is NOT the place to do it.  They again, for the 2nd year in a row held the M&G in a STAIRWELL!!!.  Again, another letter to the PBS station.

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2015, 02:47AM »

While I like the idea of "my trip to the CW show", Akron is NOT the place to do it.  They again, for the 2nd year in a row held the M&G in a STAIRWELL!!!.  Again, another letter to the PBS station.

The "My trip the the CW show" was only a joke.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2015, 07:46AM »

Did they not have a location in your city this year?  Cry

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
dbbii

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2015, 03:51PM »

The idea of a my trip to the show can be somewhat funny.  There are a number of people (and yes, I'm one) who are crazy enough to go to a number of shows each year.  Most trips have a story.  Take, for example, this years trip to Red Rocks.  Return flight home was delayed leaving Denver.  Got to Tampa (home); weather too bad to land.  Diverted to Orlando.  Wait for weather to clear.  3 hours late getting home, and I had to show up at work the next morning!

Sneak and Greet in Charleston, WV.  Hey, they weren't checking off names, and I had a pass from the night before.  Same thing in Tampa -- 4 people; 3 passes.  Just stand in front of the person without a pass when they are counting.

Then there's the various times (mostly) Chloe recognized me, especially at a M&G and the local PBS lady asked how come I got a hug and no one else did.  Becoming a member of Lisa L's Navy.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2015, 07:57AM »

Well, that certainty takes a lot just for a CW show !
Since you mentioned you did go to red rocks anything was worth
In order to see Alex with the group again, especially one time she will probably Sing Dulaman To you!!!!!x

About the hug, the lady must of not understood why making the difference.
When you know somebody the hug is the first attempt. First timer's can ask for a hug,
Chloë gives respect to her fans she will not jump and hug everybody in sight.  Smiley

The idea of a my trip to the show can be somewhat funny.  There are a number of people (and yes, I'm one) who are crazy enough to go to a number of shows each year.  Most trips have a story.  Take, for example, this years trip to Red Rocks.  Return flight home was delayed leaving Denver.  Got to Tampa (home); weather too bad to land.  Diverted to Orlando.  Wait for weather to clear.  3 hours late getting home, and I had to show up at work the next morning!

Sneak and Greet in Charleston, WV.  Hey, they weren't checking off names, and I had a pass from the night before.  Same thing in Tampa -- 4 people; 3 passes.  Just stand in front of the person without a pass when they are counting.

Then there's the various times (mostly) Chloe recognized me, especially at a M&G and the local PBS lady asked how come I got a hug and no one else did.  Becoming a member of Lisa L's Navy.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 08:00AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: