Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Teased By Celtic Woman  (Read 5211 times)
Tahnee

« on: October 14, 2015, 07:14AM »

Please tell me that I am not the only person as a CELTIC WOMAN fan getting annoyed with Celtic Woman for teasing us with the new song and only showing a glimpse of this?  Embarrassed Now that the new song has been teased I just want to get it and it is stuck in my head....
LegallyBlondfan

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 04:19PM »

mine too. lol
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 06:18PM »

There  is  no one  I'd  rather  be  teased  by.    Cheesy

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 08:36PM »

Same Here..Besides Discovering new surprises now and then makes it ever more exciting! // Grin

There  is  no one  I'd  rather  be  teased  by.    Cheesy

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 08:57PM »

When Meav said after her tour run quote: that's it for this leg of the tour, I didn't ever in my mind expect her next role would be in DVD again! Much rather another tour for her was the best to my acknowledge even before the news of Eabha which I thought would of been made in 2016 instead, I also knew if another DVD came it was important to have a soprano element having the fact that Eabha is like Orla or Deirdre didn't cut it for CW. It does on tour as a three girl, which is why Rebecca or Meav would be easily considered to make Destiny amazing.. For Believe was the only one that didn't have a Mezzo in whether Orla or as close to as having like Alex could make.

Asking Meav is great to acknowledge an original, but was there an offer for Lynn beforehand? If Lisa L was still in the group whether they added Meav in along with her like HFC, Rebecca took over Lynn for the harp skill for the Famous Orla song.. If Meav is consultant then shows why Lynn wasn't guest supported I would assume. The guitar would not make Irish flow for CW neither I would say...I love every opportunity that Meav has now that she is presence back to CW, however I would prefer also additional taping opportunities for Lynn, even Alex.. Lisa L had (3) Susan up (3rd) outside all the tours Lynn participated shouldn't it be played fair..luckily the Tenth Anniversary brought them in or because the others didn't make it in.. Smiley heart
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 09:24PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2015, 09:03PM »

There  is  no one  I'd  rather  be  teased  by.    Cheesy

I agree, and when you're a public figure like an actor or a musician, and you're working on a project, sometimes there is only so much info you can give at different times.

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2015, 10:01PM »

sometimes there is only so much info you can give at different times.
That's so the little green creatures on the dark side of the moon won't know what you're doing. Wink
Hollie

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2015, 05:32AM »

When Meav said after her tour run quote: that's it for this leg of the tour, I didn't ever in my mind expect her next role would be in DVD again! Much rather another tour for her was the best to my acknowledge even before the news of Eabha which I thought would of been made in 2016 instead, I also knew if another DVD came it was important to have a soprano element having the fact that Eabha is like Orla or Deirdre didn't cut it for CW. It does on tour as a three girl, which is why Rebecca or Meav would be easily considered to make Destiny amazing.. For Believe was the only one that didn't have a Mezzo in whether Orla or as close to as having like Alex could make.

Asking Meav is great to acknowledge an original, but was there an offer for Lynn beforehand? If Lisa L was still in the group whether they added Meav in along with her like HFC, Rebecca took over Lynn for the harp skill for the Famous Orla song.. If Meav is consultant then shows why Lynn wasn't guest supported I would assume. The guitar would not make Irish flow for CW neither I would say...I love every opportunity that Meav has now that she is presence back to CW, however I would prefer also additional taping opportunities for Lynn, even Alex.. Lisa L had (3) Susan up (3rd) outside all the tours Lynn participated shouldn't it be played fair..luckily the Tenth Anniversary brought them in or because the others didn't make it in.. Smiley heart

I wish it would have been Lynn instead of Meav in Destiny.  It would have definitely been more fair.  Lynn came back for Emerald and the tenth anniversary Tour and the management asking Meav to do Destiny instead.  But oh well, there's nothing much we can do.  I just wish CW management would listen to the fans for once.

Admin Note: Edited for language. aislin
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:24AM by aislin » Logged

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2015, 06:02AM »

While, I am fine with every CWutie to return, while I also can live with a show only featuring the current line up.

However, most fans would definitely choose Méav for a comeback. Or Chloe, Lisa, probably Órlagh. The original girls. Lynn, as lovely as she is (and I'd love to have her as a fifth current member!) is not the typical fan choice.

I am sure,s he could have made a guets appearance, but she probably didn't have the time or didn't want to.

I know Lynn is your favourite, Hollie, and surely for a reason, she's amazing. But she isn't treated badly by the management.

Also, Méav was the musical director. It makes sense, she made an appearance.

Admin Note: Edited for language. aislin
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:24AM by aislin » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2015, 09:22AM »

The point is Be glad they invited Lynn back for more fun with Celtic Woman, there's a reason she accepted
to tour again, she said she be willingly open to fill in for one of the girls whenever they needed. Lynn realized after she left the group
how fortunate to be asked to be involved in with and part of such massive success phenomenal group as Celtic Woman!

We got to see Lynn, performing the songs we wished had she stayed. Also Alex returning for the tour so did
we get to see her spin on Believe songs and her take on Dulaman ( I wish someone could of got a clip or soundbite >.<)
(let's convince Alex to record Dulaman for her next album projects just like she did MHWH for the fans!*

Let's be grateful really, what we got out of 2015 on the X Tour
because had Lisa K, Chloe, or Orla, were in agreement or Lisa L remained those (4) be the runner up 1st, and Meav of course!
Lynn and Alex may possibly not be part, I'm not saying they would not be, I don't know for that but since Eabha is the fall singer I thought
some of the other girls who didn't do Spring would tour even 1 month to celebrate.

It's funny why Chloe is not performing for 1 month, this is the Anniversary. Lisa K told us her commitments, Orla there is no answers or there was a no I would assume. Lips sealed
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:32AM by rfcw » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2015, 09:31AM »

I actually now see Destiny going in ways to the original..

Susan may be underrated but 3 DVD's.

Lynn could do the Destiny tours and do Meav's parts.. Wink then she can be considered on the next album/DVD.

Didn't someone say she be on the next album? who said that I wonder.

I think Lynn, her friend Alex, and Deirdre could form a new DVD/CD themselves together..even a holiday special.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:35AM by rfcw » Logged

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2015, 09:33AM »

Hi all,

Friendly reminder: this is a family friendly forum, so please watch your language.

aislin
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2015, 09:36AM »

Isn't censoring a bit silly? Ah, well. I'm fine with it.

Back to topic. I think it's not an offense for Lynn. I bet, if Lynn really wanted to be in the special, she would have been. At the same time, if there had been a poll for all the fans to vote for whom they would love to come back, no matter if that was Méav vs. Lynn or if it contained every single former member, I am sure Lynn would not have won. And I don't mena to offend Lynn at all. But jsu the reactions of the Destiny Sizzle Reel show, that most "fans" (less devount fans than us here, obviously) are relieved to have Méav back for the show, because they are less open-minded towards new members.

Personally, I'd have loved to see Lynn in the show. I'd love to have her on tour again. But she is not a particular fan favourite. I don't see why, as she has everything, the talent, the style, even the looks though that is - of course - less important. It's probably because she is very shy and silent compared to the others. Or because she is neither an original nor a current member. The "in-between" girls are often forgotten by good weather fans :/

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2015, 09:58AM »

Isn't censoring a bit silly? Ah, well. I'm fine with it.

Nope. We always have edited out extreme bad language and we will continue to do so. We have underage members so we strive to be family friendly. That was mine and Rich's decision and I'm sticking with it. If you'd like to continue this conversation, feel free to PM me.

aislin
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2015, 10:03AM »

Why? I have said I am fine with it, and I generally don't use this word (or others) anyways. I just consider it unessecary, but that doesn't mean I won't stick to those rules Wink

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: