Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Teased By Celtic Woman  (Read 5217 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2015, 11:30AM »

When Lynn and Alex were tour, my mom thought they weren't good
as the two originals rather true. I was loving Lynn and Alex at the beginning because
It was fresh to hear 2 new voices on favorite songs. On the X tour I'm sure many have no idea who they are where they come from
The primary intention where is Chloë and Lisa L.

Shy and quiet people are remembered, viewed for uniqueness butforgotten, ignored. I think they go with who is amazing. Such as Lisa L was during 2010-2014.
Now I think Eabha will be the awe, Susan and MC are great MC for the high notes.
Brazilians love Whoever comes, but the US might say oh that girl is CW even If they have no idea 2 others are alternating.
They say they were great (as group). I agree they can't compete with the originals.
Takes the hook for having just 1 DVD. Lynn and Alex must release or be a part on other Specials in or out of CW to be further
Recognized...Pruneau is doing something currently with Lynn right now!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 11:31AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Hollie

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2015, 01:30PM »

I think it all just depends where you come from.  Meav isn't too popular here in Australia, 90% of the people I talked to at the shows I saw all wanted Lynn back for good (one guy even through a hissy fit about Eabha being there).  Meav might be big with the American fans but I'm not American so I don't know.  You really can't tell who is a favourite by a simple forum with only a handful of fans on it.

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2015, 01:36PM »

Of course, that is true. However, I did not talk about this forum, but comments from all kinds of people. The original five still have a special rank among fans.

Personally, I don't even have a favourite. I couldn't even put them in a right order, from favourite to least.

I'm not American either, but I have never met a CW fan in Germany, so I have no idea who's generally a favourite here. However, I have a feeling most love Lisa Lambe :/

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2015, 08:21PM »

Definitely I'm surprised but thrilled Meav was one of the originals other than Orla to return for CW again since not only for HFC but
With the anniversary tour and now consultant as she left early earlier than the other's. I do say Meav is always the voice since the beginning. From A New Journey Lynn did really great but Meav is the best. Meav hasn't done SFTH, I can't speculate what she'd sung but SFTH era goes great more for Lynn than Meav, and by now listened to Tar by both of them, Lynn took the icing on the cake even though it was Lisa's signature. The same with HFC is better off for Meav than Lynn. Lynn would do Lisa L role instead of Meav I believe, on soaring parts she can take parts like Meav. So that explains why I can't choose Meav over Lynn. Just like you go trying  and pick Alex over Susan. I think Australians voted for Lynn since she has traveled with CW first time there. They seen her live and visit and perform. Brazilians are extatic of Lynn that she came but aren't afraid to ask for Alex to come, they love love an opportunity!
I'm not American either but I live in the U.S.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 08:23PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: