Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations on Your Engagment!  (Read 25406 times)
Jacob Croy

LET LOVES BEAUTIFUL LIGHT SHINE ON YOUR SOUL!

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2012, 01:03PM »

WinkCongratulations to you both, In my Prayers I hope that everything Goes Wonderful For you both, He is a Really lucky Guy to have such a Beautiful, and Talented Woman such as you!     Best wishes.

My Name Is Jacob Croy, and Im a Huge Fan, and Proud Supporter of Celtic Woman, They Inspire me by The way they sing, move, and Make Beautiful music, and how sweet they are to their Fans. Celtic Woman is trully a Legend, and I Love and Wish them Only The best. (Love to Celtic Woman)!
(Jacob Croy).
gig5
Total Fanatic

The fight for Middle Earth

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2013, 08:31PM »

Most of the celtic woman are married, but just wondering, who are the ones who are not? Huh Huh Smiley Smiley
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2013, 09:20PM »

Most of the celtic woman are married, but just wondering, who are the ones who are not? Huh Huh Smiley Smiley

Chloe is not, though she is in a long term relationship with CW choir member Dermot Kiernan

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
gig5
Total Fanatic

The fight for Middle Earth

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2013, 07:12AM »

oh thanks, is Lynn married? And if she is to who?
The Quiet Man

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2014, 12:49PM »

Lynn has never mentioned being married, but she keeps very quiet about her private life.  Member marital status is kind of a delicate topic, although "joyful" announcements like engagements and wedding are, I think, usually fair topics for congratulatory threads. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: