Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cleveland March 29  (Read 3812 times)
dbbii

« on: November 11, 2015, 11:52AM »

Why do I keep doing these things???

Anyway, Western Reserve Public Media will sell a M&G package, but only if you call.  While their web site lists the M&G, it won't allow you to order it.  The nice lady on the phone said they pulled it off until the pledge drive, but, since I was already a member (yes, I was at Cleveland and Akron this year)  she'd be happy to take my money now!

$250 for a pair isn't too outrageous and hopefully since I was the first one to order, maybe really good seats.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 07:05PM »

Eeeeerg nothing especially w pbs wviz was supposed to posted or announced till dec 8th. Thank goodness I know someone in pbs and was the very first to be notified weeks ago. I didn't want to say anything till my tickets went through in dec (I will message her tonight) yes they were double that price and might call western reserve but playhousr square decided to put it front and center just a little bit ago. I am not to happy about it just in case something goes wrong with my card (it is a lot of money) and lose the good tickets and m&g which is my Christmas present to myself this year since it is early again! :/ but extremely excited and probably won't breath till I know everything went through. And not to happy w phs for advertising and jumping the gun to early! Oh well will be an epic show any how and won't breath till I least have the cd from ova at least knowing it all went through!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 07:47PM »

Don & Barb,  I probably won't make Cleveland next year. They've got 4 KY shows set for March and I plan to make those. Smiley  I will be at the Nashville shows, Cincy and Dayton.  Smiley

dbbii

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 03:31PM »

Depending on timing, you may see me at Cincy or Dayton.  At some point I'm going to tell my boss to take a long walk off a short pier.  If I do it, I'll probably drive to Cleveland instead of flying since time may not be an issue.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 08:01AM »

Ok is anyone from here actually going to the cleveland show?? From what I heard the group I usually go with I am the only one this time (with a friend). I am not sure if it's because it early in the year or ifnits because it's during the week or hopefully not but, if people think its the same show as the last 3-4 times? I'm not sure? It is all new music and dresses etc and a little pricey too I may add... Even though the 10th anniversary was the same it was a sell out due to meav being back!! I hope that those things don't affect the attendance to the concert Sad hopefully it's a sell out agin and let me know if anyone's going Sad I even thought about going to the Brooklyn one which isn't far from my grandmas but haven't hear much on it and not sure why the girls didn't choose radio city at an earlier date even though they will be there in June and if the would have switched the Cle and NYC date they would have been ok as the rockettes have there show then and rehearse for 2 months prior! Which, fun fact, they train in a church hall before moving into radio city!! Sorry was just asking though!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 06:17PM »

Depending on timing, you may see me at Cincy or Dayton.  At some point I'm going to tell my boss to take a long walk off a short pier.  If I do it, I'll probably drive to Cleveland instead of flying since time may not be an issue.

Great!  Hope to see you there!  We rocked at Akron this year, didn't we!  Grin

hkfan

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 12:09PM »

Probably the wrong place, but I'd love to make Cleveland but as usual from Toronto I missed all the M&G and good ticket dates. I'm hoping to make Erie, PennState (M&G with TS) and Warren (if Dan can get the M&G tickets) late in the year, but just in case there are any"guest" appearances I'd like to see an earlier show. Does anyone have a spare M&G or good seat ticket for Cleveland, I'll gladly take it off your hands.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: