Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah Gannon. Edel Murphy, Nicholas Yenson  (Read 5340 times)
Jack

« on: November 22, 2015, 06:48PM »

All have announced tomorrow night's performance will be their last with Celtic Woman.  Wonderful memories, end of an era.   Sad
Eric90

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 07:58PM »

I know, it's sad! I will miss them tweeting while on the road and seeing their wacky antics together this hits me as hard as when Lisa left. I was honored and enchanted to have met Sarah this year I was quite taken with her I'm bummed that I won't get to see her again next year. to me they weren't just the background singers they were right there alongside the girls they were as big as the girls, I will miss them but the show must go on!

avalonfreak06

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 11:40PM »

For some reason, I just think its odd that all 3 of them are leaving at the same time.  Huh
Celtic4life

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 10:03PM »

It does seem weird. Wonder if there will be a larger choir during the Destiny tour or maybe not a choir like the Symphony Tours. They have shrunk the choir sizes over the years. From 6 in SFTH and Believe to 4 2nd Believe tour, Emerald, and 10th Anniversary. (Can't remember what was before SFTH. May have bee more than 6). This could be the time where they kill the choir all together to save money and traveling expenses. They do travel on 3 busses.
Excalibur

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 06:19AM »

It does seem weird. Wonder if there will be a larger choir during the Destiny tour or maybe not a choir like the Symphony Tours. They have shrunk the choir sizes over the years. From 6 in SFTH and Believe to 4 2nd Believe tour, Emerald, and 10th Anniversary. (Can't remember what was before SFTH. May have bee more than 6). This could be the time where they kill the choir all together to save money and traveling expenses. They do travel on 3 busses.

I hope they don't cut the choir even if I hate that it has to be so small. I don't see why can't they hire local choirs for the tours. I think it wouldn't be as expensive as keeping a full-time choir and the girls could have a proper backup singing every time. It would suffice to hire the choirs a few months or weeks ahead so they'd have all the time to reharse even without the girls...

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 06:30AM »

from videos it looked like they had 8 for the a new journey tours, I'm not sure how many they had berfore that. But on the Isle of hope they had 6

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2015, 02:26PM »

Good thing I met Edel in Baltimore City. Smiley

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2015, 04:33PM »

I will miss both Sarah and Edel. Never got a chance to meet them, THANKS MOM AND DAD. Tongue Tongue Tongue

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: