Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa k's a Christmas song  (Read 5549 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« on: November 30, 2015, 07:02PM »

Ok so it always chat he's me off guard if I'm not paying attention but every time a radio station or a regular tv station plays a celtic woman song/cd I find it strange! I usually have to put a camera to hear the girls but to have it mixed in w regular music on the radio makes me happy since you don't really hear it in public!! Today I was at a store that had 99.5 the fish on ( a local Christian station) and heard the beggining of the "Christmas song" I wasn't paying attention expecting the carpenters to sing and I dpnt particularly like there version, but a second later I noticed it was Lisa's version! I was shocked but so excited to be out and about today and hear celtic woman being played! Definitely a treat even though at the end the guy just said celtic woman instead of lisa kelly but still cool! I just wanted to share that as it was a pretty rare moment but amazing!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 07:26PM »

That's  unusual ..  but  very  cool  !     Grin

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 09:22PM »

A few years ago (around 2012) i was in Eat 'N Park in December & they NO DOUBT played Lisa L & Simons 'Baby It's Cold Outside'  Grin Cheesy Boy did that catch me off guard since the only version i know of that is on Youtube!!! I was like...."what the heck?!?! COOL!!!!!"

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 05:43AM »

A few years ago (around 2012) i was in Eat 'N Park in December & they NO DOUBT played Lisa L & Simons 'Baby It's Cold Outside'  Grin Cheesy Boy did that catch me off guard since the only version i know of that is on Youtube!!! I was like...."what the heck?!?! COOL!!!!!"
very cool!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 05:43AM »

That's  unusual ..  but  very  cool  !     Grin
definitely caught me off gaurd!!

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 11:43AM »

WoW! Wink

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: