Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did Eabha change her appearance so much?  (Read 4936 times)
glenn

« on: December 17, 2015, 02:29PM »

I'm glad that we now have Eabha in Celtic Woman and I'd love to meet her.  She has an exceptional voice with great range, and  powerful stage presence.  I saw her performance in Anuna Christmas Memories, and if I had my choice of having any of the Anuna singers join Celtic Woman, I would have said, I want HER. But looking back at her performances back then, which I was very impressed with, I can't help but notice that she has, for whatever reason, changed her appearance very much.  She clearly didn't have to change anything, so, like why mess with beauty?  Any thoughts on this?  Any theories?

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 03:26PM »

She dyed her hair darker. It's naturally brown, she was blonde for a while and has now black hair. That's it. The make up, etc is always different anyways and she might have lost some weight while touring. I think Mai C's appearance changes are way more drastic - her hair is a different colour, lenght and style every few weeks. Or Hayley's - she went to very dark hair form originally being a blonde. When Lisa K was still with CW her hair colour changed just as often as Mai C's and she experimented with cuts and bangs, too. I really don't see the trouble about changing one's appearance - especially considering Éabha's changes are absolutely minor compared to some of the other girls. It's not like she changed anything about... I don't know her face or her body. Hair is always different and many women dye it.

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 03:54PM »

She dyed her hair darker. It's naturally brown, she was blonde for a while and has now black hair. That's it. The make up, etc is always different anyways and she might have lost some weight while touring. I think Mai C's appearance changes are way more drastic - her hair is a different colour, lenght and style every few weeks. Or Hayley's - she went to very dark hair form originally being a blonde. When Lisa K was still with CW her hair colour changed just as often as Mai C's and she experimented with cuts and bangs, too. I really don't see the trouble about changing one's appearance - especially considering Éabha's changes are absolutely minor compared to some of the other girls. It's not like she changed anything about... I don't know her face or her body. Hair is always different and many women dye it.

Eabhas hair is in NO way black! its just dark brown. She said when she dyed it that the color she dyed it is her natural color & she wanted it that way. As for her weight, she has always weightlifted apparently so she wants to continue to maintain her current health. No big deal about that.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 04:36AM »

I have said her natural hair is brown. But after dying it brown, she dyed it black (or very dark brown) a few weeks ago. See? https://www.instagram.com/p/_aGqfQJryZ/?taken-by=eabha101

But as I have said, she didn't change much about her. Dying one's hair is absolutely normal and almost all of our CWuties have dyed her...

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 03:05PM »

I saw her in the Destiny show on PBS....she`s beautiful, TALL  Tongue and has a sexy , sultry speaking voice(the PBS staffer interviewed her).and I REALLY look forward to seeing and hearing her next June...FRONT ROW! Grin

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 03:57PM »

As I have said before in a pm to glenn, Christmas Memories was seven years ago. 18 and 25 is a BIG difference - just look at old and new pictures of Chloe! It's absolutely silly to assume she's had any kind of "beauty adjustment" when she simply had aged.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: