Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Destiny Choir Members  (Read 9631 times)
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« on: December 22, 2015, 01:45PM »

Man, it's been ages since I've posted on here.  I think the last time I posted was when I reviewed the Believe show which was over four years ago.

Anyway, I would like to know who the choir members were for the production.  All of the them did not look familiar.  Were there any choir members that have been with Celtic Woman previously, or were they all new?

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 11:30AM »

Man, it's been ages since I've posted on here.  I think the last time I posted was when I reviewed the Believe show which was over four years ago.

Anyway, I would like to know who the choir members were for the production.  All of the them did not look familiar.  Were there any choir members that have been with Celtic Woman previously, or were they all new?

I guess all of them are new because I don't recognise someone from a previous tour or taping Undecided

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 04:53PM »

I didn't recognise anyone either?? Usually that one guy (I think his name is neil, tall thin w brown hair and usually in the takings) but he wasn't in this one! Any word for who the choir for destiny will be, haven't heard yet?!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 09:04PM »

Considering the fact that they all seem to be new from what I'm hearing, this makes me wander why Edel, Sarah, and Nicholas weren't apart of this since they continued with the group on the fall tour which took place after the Destiny recording.

I also wander why Rosemary wasn't apart of this considering the fact that she's the director?

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 06:55AM »

Considering the fact that they all seem to be new from what I'm hearing, this makes me wander why Edel, Sarah, and Nicholas weren't apart of this since they continued with the group on the fall tour which took place after the Destiny recording.

I also wander why Rosemary wasn't apart of this considering the fact that she's the director?
true

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 02:08PM »

Where does it say that Rosemary is the director? As far as I heard, Meav is, not Rosemary.   Huh Huh
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 07:32PM by CelticWomanFan425 » Logged

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 06:46PM »

Sarah and Edel decided to leave before that actually...

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 03:43PM »

Sarah and Edel decided to leave before that actually...

They left after the fall tour. Sarah G's post is dated November 22

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 11:48PM »

I just sent a tweet to Sarah Gannon asking her why she, Edel, Nick, and Chris all weren't part of the Destiny production considering the fact that they took part in the final leg of the 10th anniversary tour which took place after the filming of Destiny?  If she doesn't get back to me, I'll tweet the other folks.

Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2016, 03:52AM »

Update:  I just found out why Edel wasn't part of this.  She was busy with Riverdance during the time it was filmed.  Still not sure on the other three though.

pammy314

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2016, 02:37PM »

Believe they are using the Trinity College UCD College Choral Scholars for choir.  They are fantastic.  A lot of former Aontas members were UCD Choral scholars--Simon Morgan, Jeremy Morgan, Barry Finn, Colm Keegan, etc.  One of the choir members had posted he was filming with Celtic Woman.
After investigation: Royal Irish Academy of Music (RIAM) several choir members.  Shane Barriscale is in 4inabar with Paul McGough. 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 11:51AM by pammy314 » Logged
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2016, 10:16PM »

Believe they are using the Trinity College UCD College Choral Scholars for choir.  They are fantastic.  A lot of former Aontas members were UCD Choral scholars--Simon Morgan, Jeremy Morgan, Barry Finn, Colm Keegan, etc.  One of the choir members had posted he was filming with Celtic Woman.

So this explains why no one was familiar.  Thanks for the info Pam.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2016, 05:49PM »

Ooooo I hope the use the ucd choir on tour w them!! It's prob not likely but I have some of there recordings and just chills!! We'll find out very soon!! And I forgot that Simon Morgan was in the original taping!!

Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2016, 12:26AM »

Something I didn't realize until now was that Kate Donohue was part of this, and she toured with the group in 2012.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: