Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dulaman  (Read 3965 times)
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« on: January 21, 2016, 06:58PM »

So! I have a question for you all! I'm sure everyone saw the vid Mairead C posted during the UK Tour of her soundchecking to Dulaman. I don't believe we ever got confirmation she was actually performing it then or not.

My question is does everyone think Dulaman will finally be taken out of the Tour? Or perhaps Mairead's taking it over and, if so, which of her Destiny solos would you prefer to be cut?
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 10:37PM »

I hope they drop Dulaman & keep 'I See Fire' as her Destiny solo. Why they would have her sing 'Dulaman' is beyond me, i cant even begin to picture it & not trying to be mean but im not sure i want to picture her singing that.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Excalibur

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 04:12AM »

If they have to keep Dulaman, I think the best girl to sing it now would be Eabha because she seems the most comfortable to sing in Gaelic, or maybe it could be turned into a group song like other Méav signature songs.
For Mairead, perhaps Like An Angel Passing Through My Room is not too right for a concert: very slow, quite long for a solo, very simple arrangement... I See Fire would be better, and another past song (but why not a new one?) could be her other solo.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 09:44AM »

I love Mairead C's Newgrange very much from CWX!
I would like Susan to knock out Dulaman for once I think it be real entertaining! Cheesy Grin

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 09:59AM »

I would like Susan to knock out Dulaman for once I think it be real entertaining! Cheesy Grin
Especially  if  she  does  the  "shoulder  wriggles"  like  Sweet  Lady  Meav !    Kiss 

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 08:03PM »

Wink I can't picture whether or not our sweet Lynn did it too, or just turned like Lil Lambe I assume.  Cheesy Grin

Especially  if  she  does  the  "shoulder  wriggles"  like  Sweet  Lady  Meav !    Kiss  

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 08:06PM »

Wink I can't picture whether or not our sweet Lynn did it too, or just turned like Lil Lambe I assume.  Cheesy Grin

Especially  if  she  does  the  "shoulder  wriggles"  like  Sweet  Lady  Meav !    Kiss  
They  all have  had  their  own  personal  styles  that  i  think  suited  them.   Smiley

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2016, 10:53AM »

Look's like you are right so mattycakes Grin!! X

So! I have a question for you all! I'm sure everyone saw the vid Mairead C posted during the UK Tour of her soundchecking to Dulaman. I don't believe we ever got confirmation she was actually performing it then or not.

My question is does everyone think Dulaman will finally be taken out of the Tour? Or perhaps Mairead's taking it over and, if so, which of her Destiny solos would you prefer to be cut?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: