Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: European Tour  (Read 12393 times)
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2016, 03:25PM »

Éabha deserves a better solo than How Can I Kepp From Singing... Maybe Down By The Sally Gardens, On Raglan Road, Ae Fond Kiss...
Her version is the more traditional version. Must admit I'm more excited for her other solos, but it's not a bad song. But I REALLY love Walk Beside Me!
Breno

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2016, 03:29PM »

Éabha deserves a better solo than How Can I Kepp From Singing... Maybe Down By The Sally Gardens, On Raglan Road, Ae Fond Kiss...
Her version is the more traditional version. Must admit I'm more excited for her other solos, but it's not a bad song. But I REALLY love Walk Beside Me!

Me too! I ADORE Walk Beside me. Stunning! And I'm so happy for her signing Harry's Game, one of my old favs. I just think it would be even better if she sang something like the songs I've mentioned before instead of How Can I. (That is not a bad song! I just don't feel connected with it). But it's just my opinion, obviously!  Smiley))
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 03:33PM by Breno » Logged
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2016, 10:10PM »

Me too! I ADORE Walk Beside me. Stunning! And I'm so happy for her signing Harry's Game, one of my old favs. I just think it would be even better if she sang something like the songs I've mentioned before instead of How Can I. (That is not a bad song! I just don't feel connected with it). But it's just my opinion, obviously!  Smiley))
I get what you're saying. Tbh, I don't care much for Mairead C's Like An Angel. It's beautiful and her voice is perfection on it. But between that and I See Fire, she doesn't have a song that really captures you. Eabha's Walk Beside Me is such a heart tugging, soulful song. Susan's Whole Of The Moon has a catchy beat to it and she really jams a bit on it with Mairead N while Sometimes A Prayer is a truly gorgeous song that is particularly poignant. I wish they'd given Mairead C something classical, like Nella, or preferably brought back I Know My Love.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: