Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Voice: Pure, Strong, Haunting, Beautiful  (Read 15006 times)
Ron

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2016, 03:02PM »

I mean, I don't see any similarities my sister pointed out that Eabha sounds like Adele. To me, Adele sounds horrible and her voice is way too raw. Eabha has a real voice that is stirring and melodic.

You couldn't be more wrong about Adele, if you think she sounds horrible then your hearing must be off. Just because she sounds different to you that doesn't make it bad. You are entitled to your own opinion however your opinion differs from millions and millions of people all around the world and Adele has the record sales and awards to prove it.
*Edema Ruh*

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2017, 03:19AM »

Hi! I'm pretty new here. I had to make an obligatory post about Eabha....when I heard her voice for the first time in Tir Na Nog, I screamed with joy. I was really hoping for another alto!
Then I listened to a few of her songs in Anuna, particularly the song Fill Fill a Run which was so hauntingly gorgeous, I instantly fell in love with her.

~We fly in Skylands~
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2017, 10:27AM »

Hi! I'm pretty new here. I had to make an obligatory post about Eabha....when I heard her voice for the first time in Tir Na Nog, I screamed with joy. I was really hoping for another alto!
Then I listened to a few of her songs in Anuna, particularly the song Fill Fill a Run which was so hauntingly gorgeous, I instantly fell in love with her.
  I  couldn't  agree  more.  Eabha  is  a  real  gem.  Smiley 

Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 07:49PM »

I think she sounds related to Orla Fallon and the Brennan Sisters.
I think so, too. Yet her voice is a little lower than Orla's.

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 07:50PM »

The first time she sang, I think I fell over.

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: