Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meav Announces New Male Choir Members  (Read 5733 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: February 10, 2016, 07:40PM »

According to  a  Twitter  post, Meav  announced  the  following  gentlemen  as  the  new  CW  choir  members.  They  must  be  top  notch  if  she  had  anything  to  do  with  it :    Carl Maguire, Josh Hurley, Glenn Murphy  and  Ronan  Scolard.  Congrats  guys  !    Cool

Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 08:19PM »

I knew those were the choir members.

Did you know that one of them is good friends with a former choir member.  The former choir member is Eimear McCarthy.  Does anyone remember her?  She was in the "Believe" show in Atlanta.

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 08:41PM »

I knew those were the choir members.

Did you know that one of them is good friends with a former choir member.  The former choir member is Eimear McCarthy.  Does anyone remember her?  She was in the "Believe" show in Atlanta.

I remember her! She was amazing!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
1bandman

1bandman

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 09:31PM »

I noticed that the choir guys were selling programs and DVD's.  Kind of surprised me.  I have played professionally most of my life and have done plenty of selling, but I have never been part of a behemoth like CW.  Seemed a bit strange to me.  The guys were great, and were easy to talk with.  Enjoyed meeting them.   

Brass man.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 12:14AM »

I noticed that the choir guys were selling programs and DVD's.  Kind of surprised me.  I have played professionally most of my life and have done plenty of selling, but I have never been part of a behemoth like CW.  Seemed a bit strange to me.  The guys were great, and were easy to talk with.  Enjoyed meeting them.   
I guess they  were  filling  the  role  that  was  usually  filled  by  the  female  choir  members  in  the  past.  But  Meav - it seems  -  likes  the lads.   Wink

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 04:23PM »

I really like the male choir - Méav is a genius! Grin
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 05:11PM »

I really like the male choir - Méav is a genius! Grin
   Indeed  she  is !   Wink   And  one  might  wonder  if  she  knew  about  Mairead  C.  and  Ronan  Scolard beforehand.  The  fact  that  they  can  travel  together  increases  the  likelihood  that MC  will  stay  in  the  group longer.  Just  speculating.   Cool   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: