Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Souvenir Programs  (Read 10813 times)
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« on: February 14, 2016, 02:34PM »

I just thought of an idea.  I was thinking we could share programs from the past tours on here.  I'll start by uploading the program from the one concert I was at.  This was back in the summer of 2010.

Sorry they are sideways.  I could not rotate them.

Anyway, do any of you all have programs from past concerts.  If so, could you upload them like I did.

Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 03:30PM »

Apparently, the pictures did not come up on here.  I will work on fixing that.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 09:11PM »

I'm curious about the X tour ones. I saw Lynn in April, but my program I got was the one with Meav in it.  Did anyone afterwards for May & June
got Alex or Lynn bio photos ?

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 05:51AM »

Yeah that's interesting to me too!

Mine has got Lynn in it:

but my program I got was the one with Meav in it

wanna share it with us?

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 12:17PM »

Smiley Woweee Lynn!!!  : Awesome she is beautiful & perfect ! funny this was the lineup I saw but not my program  Grin

I'm not saying this that I don't wish I not have Meav, I was surprised & didn't expect to, even my key-chain has Meav's signature. I did however get the t-shirt with Lynn which I'm happy for.

what month were you Danny? -since you either seen Meav or Lynn with/without alongside Alex.

sure, I could manage, I think someone on the forum did post one of Meav, I don't know where I put my program though. I got 2.
THANKS DANNY ! Smiley

Yeah that's interesting to me too!

Mine has got Lynn in it:

but my program I got was the one with Meav in it

wanna share it with us?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 12:20PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 10:00PM »

I have one with Meav. It's at home though, and I'm at school. But going back I have programs from every tour from IOH on. I only have one Emerald program with Lisa in it, although I saw Emerald with Lynn as well.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 12:35AM »

what month were you Danny? -since you either seen Meav or Lynn with/without alongside Alex.

I went in january during the European leg of the tour

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 10:22PM »

O right!  Smiley Interesting, Meav was the first programs for the States, had they ran out
or forgotten the switch I don't know, it might of been sold out.
Funny I could've asked Sarah or Edel about it. Cheesy

I went in january during the European leg of the tour

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2016, 09:58AM »

Now Does Anybody has any program material of Alex !  Grin

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2017, 03:49PM »

Did you ever find any?
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 04:44PM »

Did you ever find any?

It be so awesome if anyone who have Alex on
their programs would post for us to see & share! Wink

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 03:41PM »

Did you ever find any?
  Best  bet  for  something  like  that  is    on  E-Bay. Even  then  it's  a  crud  shoot.  Good  luck.    Cool

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 08:55PM »

I have programs that include Alex.  Unfortunately, I am unable to post the pages here.  If you send me a PM with your address, I will send you a photocopy of the Alex pages.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2018, 08:05PM »

I have programs that include Alex.  Unfortunately, I am unable to post the pages here.  If you send me a PM with your address, I will send you a photocopy of the Alex pages.

Grin Wow Thank You I would love that. Is it from the X Anniversary Tour? Do you mean send over my email address.

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2018, 08:24PM »

I have programs that include Alex.  Unfortunately, I am unable to post the pages here.  If you send me a PM with your address, I will send you a photocopy of the Alex pages.

Grin Wow Thank You I would love that. Is it from the X Anniversary Tour? Do you mean send over my email address.

I have 2008 ANJ, 2009 IOH and 2010 SFTH programs with Alex included.  Alex signed all of them.  My "X" program does not have Alex, but has Meav.  I would need your mailing address.  I am unable to send by email.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 09:00PM by Jim M. » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: