Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet & Greets  (Read 2958 times)
dbbii

« on: February 22, 2016, 05:20PM »

My tickets for Cleveland showed up today.  Good seats, but they are doing the M&G before the show again this tour.  (or at least that's what the info for Cleveland says.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 05:59PM »

Yes, Robin said its before the show this time. It is coming up quickly so I have to start organizing what I'm going to do that day. How did you get yours already? Not till march and its getting close. I have a lot of stuff that hasn't come yet so I hope my postal lady isn't doing anything funny?? And it was sent straight to my apt address and its and envelope so it should be just in my mailbox? Oi hope it comes soon. I have kinky boot tx from phd that come quick and haven't come either, plus other ordered stuff, starting to wonder? Especially makes me nervous since it cw tx? I do not like last minute things so frustrating and nervous that they won't get here in time. Not many people from here are going so if anyone is planning on going let me know though!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
dbbii

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 05:48PM »

No idea why the tickets showed up so early.  Last year, it was only about a week before the show.  I had already paid for a plane ticket and was getting nervous.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 06:58AM »

It's ok I gotna hold of my lady. She sent them on the 19th but never came. My mailman does this al l the time! She's sending

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: