Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I Do..*  (Read 4703 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: March 03, 2016, 04:20PM »

Have you ever been around somebody you knew such as we know a server really well, he's like a friend to us, we always
talk, chat, catch up. We notice in him he is always admiring, appreciative and therefore we like to tell each other of the great qualities we see in people that are and we see daily in the everyday in our community. The person happen to be my mom, that is we both like to compliment of others. We say he alway's lit up you can see in his eyes, his whole face, he's lit, is alway's has a grace in light a spark it's his feature that makes him beautiful. Then for someone else, my mom would say his would be his smile if I ask what see saw in him. Then once I see that, I say that we are all special and therefore I believe we each have a significant quality feature about us, that impacts and beautiful. Just like each CW lady has to have one feature about them have resolutes to them as example many have said that Alex's expressions or her smile has been an intriguing part. All the ladies have I just don't have time to identify them all. Cheesy

I wanted to ask my own mother what mine was, surprisingly, she doesn't want to say, she would say it was about the other's the conversation.
(Alex is not included in the conversation, just an example of CW).  She would tell me that I'm jealous of the other's, It hasn't to do since doesn't matter I can't be jealous, since we all have something.. this has been frustrating. Shockingly even when I asked about someone who didn't treat her well or made fun of her, she was able to give an answer. She says it's because I ask since after they are boys.

Is it a good idea to ask your mom? Is it normal for her not to say to you? She didn't mention that it's everything. My mom loves me she isn't the type
who would see only good in their kids by what they do.

Undecided
Should I be asking for example a person outside my parents, like those two boys?

this may sound funny to imagine, but that's what seem to hurt me and I moved on, but reminded her of that.

She thinks if she tells me it's something different like my eyes and therefore not the smile that I would be upset .

P.S. I can identify it myself, but isn't easier by someone else? I love myself I am created in the perfect image of god, but all I want
is to discover what feature in me is the star. Cheesy I do can say it however it's no brainer I prefer and thought your family who's always been with you could identify it the best!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 04:28PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 04:59PM »

Maybe  she  doesn't  know how  to  put  it  into  words.  Sometimes,  too,  families  are  too  close  to  each  other  to  be  objective.  Interesting  topic....    Cool

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 05:15PM »

That's Exactly an answer I'd thought You'd Say! Smiley  --- It's No Big Deal Right this Now,
You make me feel so Much Better* Kiss Love, Love xXx
What would I do without you for support ravingmeaviac

Maybe  she  doesn't  know how  to  put  it  into  words.  Sometimes,  too,  families  are  too  close  to  each  other  to  be  objective.  Interesting  topic....    Cool

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: