Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question About M&Gs?  (Read 6741 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: March 05, 2016, 03:34AM »

I was just wondering if anyone has been to the Destiny M&Gs, and if so, what are they like this time? I'm asking because they seem to change them a lot. I know they're before the show now but what are the rules this time? And any other info you can give me would be great. Thanks.

Wedgewes

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 04:39AM »

Do they do M&Gs at every show? My ticket info nor the venue show one for Bowling Green on 3-23.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 08:26PM »

I think it depends on the venues and where they have to be after. First one I had ever was before then a different venue and it was after and now it's before which on this tour it seems to be before for a all shows from what I hear. Have to be their an hour before and get the m&g passes from the box office. If I find out more I'll let you know but that's about all I got so far!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 08:29PM »

Do they do M&Gs at every show? My ticket info nor the venue show one for Bowling Green on 3-23.

They  don't,  unfortunately.  If  you  go  to  the  CW  website,  it  will  show  which  venues  have  the  M@Gs  if  you  click  on  the  PBS  link  that  accompanies  it. 

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 10:39PM »

I have my meet and greet in Dayton on the 25th....
But from what I hear, they are before the show again...

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 11:48PM »

That's not what I was asking. I mean, the M&Gs rules change every now and then. In 2010, you could only get autographs and no pictures/videos. In 2012, you could get autographs and pics/videos. In 2014, just pictures. I already know it's before the show this year. I wanted to know what all the rules were.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2016, 07:13AM »

I just got the part this week and I don't see any changes from last time. It's picture opportunity only and no autographs. And be there an hour early someone will greet you after you get your sticker pass from the box office. And make sure you have your camera settings etc all sorted before... I think those are the new standard rules they came up with! And you will meet all the girls instead of the 2 it used to be for m&g!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
dbbii

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2016, 04:33PM »

On some level, I liked the after show M&G better, even if it was only with 2 girls.  It wasn't quite as rushed.  Bad point was it took a lot of time (and money) to end up getting all 4 girls autographs on one item. 

Also, prices are all over the place again this year.  Daytona Beach, FL was $365 a pair.  Two nights later in St Pete, FL it was $250.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2016, 06:35PM »

I paid 375 last year and 500 this year, crazy!  I told her that every year it seems to go up!! But it's not as bad as the josh groban outside concert in akron here this summer. 600 for EEh tix and 1200 for m&g and cd/ dvd! Outrageous (for an
Outdoor venue!)!!

dbbii

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2016, 11:54AM »

Blossom Music Center?

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2016, 12:45PM »

That's not what I was asking. I mean, the M&Gs rules change every now and then. In 2010, you could only get autographs and no pictures/videos. In 2012, you could get autographs and pics/videos. In 2014, just pictures. I already know it's before the show this year. I wanted to know what all the rules were.

I've attended the two M&Gs in Nashville and have one tonight in Owensboro. Photos with all four soloists but no autographs.

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2016, 12:51PM »

They  don't,  unfortunately.  If  you  go  to  the  CW  website,  it  will  show  which  venues  have  the  M@Gs  if  you  click  on  the  PBS  link  that  accompanies  it. 

I pledged for the M&G in Bowling Green. The card I got from KET in December said there would be a letter coming with M&G instructions.  The tickets, nor letter, have come as of now.  Lips sealed

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2016, 02:14PM »

Blossom Music Center?

yeah

jamaica23

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2016, 04:19PM »

wait, what?
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2016, 04:40PM »

wait, what?

no the girls are at phs at the palace I was saying about josh groban being at blossom in August and how expensive it is!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: