Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's official  (Read 33180 times)
Joan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 03:48PM »

I am so excited for Lisa and Scott. This is geat news. I wish them a happy, healthy baby!! Would be nice for Lisa to have a little girl. I am sure she is just beaming with joy!!!
Joan
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 03:58PM »

Oh yea...last night she was beaming, radiant, glowing and well....Just beautiful.

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 04:02PM »

I also would like to thank all those who were at the concert last night and agreed not to breathe a word about this news until we'd gotten an official blessing. I had a tough day trying to keep it to myself, and I wasn't even there!  Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
KiernanKate
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 04:06PM »

That most definitely must have been a dousy (spelling?) of a secret!
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 04:10PM »

I also would like to thank all those who were at the concert last night and agreed not to breathe a word about this news until we'd gotten an official blessing. I had a tough day trying to keep it to myself, and I wasn't even there!  Cheesy

You had a tough day!

I think Lisa had the toughest night! least at the begining, that had to have been nerve wracking to just step out in front of an audience...lol. But being the trooper she is, she just did what Lisa does, perform her best. And I think seeing  some familar, and very happy faces, and oh...wait...have to wait for the review..

But whoa...THE VOICE.... Grin
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 05:08PM by MelWood23 » Logged

Snookie
Total Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 04:20PM »

I'm speechless!!! I'm so excited for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I read that my jaw dropped to the floor. Grin Grin Grin Grin Oh I'm sooooooooooo happy for them!!!!!

KatieK
Choir Member

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 04:28PM »

congrats Lisa and Scott!!

flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 04:34PM »

Lisa, you are a wonderful mother and I know you will be so happy with #3.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
btimerson
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 04:34PM »

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
LISA AND SCOTT!!!!
WE ALL COULDN'T BE HAPPIER FOR YOU!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Brad T

Mierna

OH YEAH!

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2007, 04:39PM »

Our congrats are with them...Bless Lisa and Scott for their future and may CW continue to expand with love and joy.  Cheesy

This wonderful banner was made by Siobhan!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2007, 05:26PM »

Such fantastic news!  Lisa feels like such a family member to me, that I have to say I really love the term "Fanties"   Grin

Lisa, Scott, their sons and the Porter/Kelly families...I am so thrilled for you all!  I offer my most heartfelt congratulations to you and wish you all the best.  Lisa, we all know that you were meant to sing.  But even more than singing, you were meant to be a mother.  And then there were three!  I look forward to seeing you in St. Paul in November.  Please, please stay safe on this tour and take advice I'm sure you would give anyone else...don't work too hard!   Wink We can live without all the meet and greets and extras you do for us for the time being.  And while it's true we will DEFINITELY miss you on the road next Spring (I have tickets to a March show), only come back to the tour when you're ready.  And when you do come back, can you let us know?  I hope it's a show I can be at!

All my love,
Kelli

« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 08:13PM by Kelli » Logged

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2007, 05:28PM »

I even sent a congratulatory note to Helen, and reminded her that the new baby already has over 500 aunts and uncles.   Grin

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
KiernanKate
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2007, 05:30PM »

I'm too chicken to send Helen a note.  Grin Thanks for doing it for me Rich  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Joan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 05:42PM »

Does this mean that Lisa will continue the fall  tour providing she has no problems? This makes it will even more important to try to be so lucky to be able to go to a concert to see our mother-to-be!!
Joan
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2007, 05:43PM »

Congratulations, Lisa and Scott! This is very exciting news.  I think I'll go sit on the front porch and enjoy a Guinness in celebration!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: