Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's official  (Read 33181 times)
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2007, 09:48AM »

She's due in March.  Where were you sitting if you don't mind me asking?  I was also at that show. 

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
papagood

« Reply #151 on: November 17, 2007, 10:47AM »

Sara, I am beginning to believe you are living with the CW group. How many concerts have you attended this year? May I join you?
  Don
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #152 on: November 17, 2007, 10:52AM »

We can just call Sara "Mel Jr."  LOL  Can't wait to meet you in December Sara!  AND March!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #153 on: November 17, 2007, 10:58AM »

2 in WPB, 2 in Tampa, Des Moiner, Omaha.  All front row except Omaha and that was 6th row.  Thats a compliment to be called Mel Jr.,  thank you.          Back to Lisa, my sister-in-law is due on Monday and Lisa is about the same size.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
critter-vet

« Reply #154 on: November 17, 2007, 09:09PM »

She's due in March.  Where were you sitting if you don't mind me asking?  I was also at that show. 

i was in row 10 on the floor
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2007, 06:55PM »

I have a friend who is due on Dec. 17th. A new baby in the church. It will be so fun!
mainopsman

« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2007, 09:04AM »

Who will be filling in for Lisa while she is off the tour?

JIM

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2007, 09:07AM »

We still don't know yet.  Wink

Thanks Lindsey
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #158 on: November 25, 2007, 01:52AM »

I doubt there will be an announcement about that until after the Japan Tour is over, (which ends Dec. 1st).  Back to Lisa, it was so precious in St. Paul to see her up there onstage with little one on the way.  I wish her the very best and a happy, healthy, pregnancy and birth.  I continue praying for all that as well.  We love you, Lisa! *hugs*  Smiley

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #159 on: November 25, 2007, 05:25AM »

[O/T]
Jeanine, I hope you stick around this forum for many years to come.  I love reading your posts - they're always sincere, positive, and life-affirming.  You exemplify everything this little community is all about.  Thank you.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Capn Davey

Your Dream's Do Come True!

« Reply #160 on: November 25, 2007, 07:32AM »

Who will be filling in for Lisa while she is off the tour?

JIM
the suspense is killing me.. who will it be?

dave

Banner By Celtic Fiddler

Amy Rivard Forum:
http://amyrivardforum.com/forum/
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #161 on: November 25, 2007, 07:49AM »

Jeanine, I also pray everynight for all of the CW cast, but right now especially Lisa and her precious little one, and the rest of her family as well.  Smiley

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #162 on: November 25, 2007, 02:52PM »

[O/T]
Jeanine, I hope you stick around this forum for many years to come.  I love reading your posts - they're always sincere, positive, and life-affirming.  You exemplify everything this little community is all about.  Thank you.

May I briefly join in the off-topicness to second your opinion, Rich?  I enjoy reading your posts, as well, Jeanine. Smiley

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
fishloveslisa

« Reply #163 on: November 25, 2007, 05:52PM »

Hey, ditto to that!!! Grin Grin I love you, Cyber-sister!!! Grin Kiss *hugs*

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #164 on: November 25, 2007, 06:13PM »

Oh my. . . *blushes slightly*  Thanks you guys.  I simply just truly enjoy this community and truly love our CW girls and care about each of you. 

Lisa, we're thinking of you and of the little one.  I hope you get some very rewarding and much needed rest during your time off.  Our hearts are with you. Smiley

Jeanine
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 11:30PM by Jeanine » Logged

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: