Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures from my concert!  (Read 3993 times)
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« on: March 24, 2016, 06:27PM »

Oops! Thought I had posted this here already. Sorry everyone!

https://goo.gl/photos/ZCZms3UXXmNnQqMj7

Easier to just post them all via a link, so here you are. However, one I will share here in my post!

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 06:36PM »

The  Pixies   Reunited  !!!    Grin

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 07:22PM »

I found this one:

What's this object she's holding?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 07:42PM »

I found this one:

What's this object she's holding?

That's Mairead Carlin, holding a book about the History of Ireland!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 07:45PM »

YEP! I loved that we could take a picture like that, with no barriers, and nobody trying to interfere. Mairead asked me for the opportunity to take the pictures, which felt just a bit strange. Felt like it should have been the other way around. Look how close she's holding me, and how happy we both are. I haven't been that happy in a long time

delete_user01

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 08:34PM »

Cool pics.   :-D
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 09:30PM »

YEP! I loved that we could take a picture like that, with no barriers, and nobody trying to interfere. Mairead asked me for the opportunity to take the pictures, which felt just a bit strange. Felt like it should have been the other way around. Look how close she's holding me, and how happy we both are. I haven't been that happy in a long time
I can understand why it  felt  strange,  but  it  is  a  testament  to  2  things-  that  Mairead  remembers  everything  you  have  told  her  about  yourself,  and  that  you  are  important  to  her.    Wink 

littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 10:22AM »

The  Pixies   Reunited  !!!    Grin

I can understand why it  felt  strange,  but  it  is  a  testament  to  2  things-  that  Mairead  remembers  everything  you  have  told  her  about  yourself,  and  that  you  are  important  to  her.    Wink  

This last meeting with her really helped that hit home.  Grin
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 10:29AM by littlecubspirit » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: