Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 59   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome new members!!  (Read 455510 times)
Stu Mostinsky
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2007, 03:14AM »

Welcome to the forum McIrish.  Check out the threads about the Orlando show. There will be a big get together at Fiddler's Green Irish pub before the show.
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2007, 12:25PM »

Hi! I'm new! I just wanted to let people I'm here and just to say hi! I won't say my age, but I am a teen, my friend Emily (who is younger) introduced me to CW and I accidently saw the latest show on PBS one day. I love the music, my brother hates it, dad likes the fiddle music, and mom dosen't care. I spent the last weekend camping with my friends and with every free moment climbed into the van and listened to my cassette (long story) of CW. I have never been to a concert, but would LOVE to! Don't own a single cd or DVD but my birthday is next month, so heres hopeing!

Anyway, HI! Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 12:40PM by shoulda been celtic » Logged
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2007, 01:03PM »

Thanks for joining us, Erin.  We'll have to do something about that lack of CDs and DVDs.  We'll pass the hat and take up a collection if we have to.   Grin

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
fireyred09
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2007, 05:33PM »

Thanks for joining us, Erin.  We'll have to do something about that lack of CDs and DVDs.  We'll pass the hat and take up a collection if we have to.   Grin

Could we start a "Katie needs Meav's CD's" fund as well??  Wink

Good to have you here, Erin! Nice name..."Ireland." ...and it's my best friend's name!  Smiley
Meldy

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2007, 06:37PM »

Welcome and glad you discovered Celtic Woman!  I hope you get to go to one of their shows! (or maybe more) Wink Smiley

Banner by:  Scott
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2007, 10:08AM »

OldFatGuy- thanks for the offer of donations! Grin Wink

fieryred09- I LOVE having the name of Erin, and we might have to start that fund as well Grin

Meldy- Yes, I would LOVE to go to MANY of their shows some time!

Thanks for the lovely comments!
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2007, 01:33PM »

Depending on where you live, maybe one of the members could deliver one to you, providing your folks don't take teh hint

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2007, 03:21PM »

OOOHHH! That would be nice! I'll have to remember that! But there is always b-day money from other family to consider. When I get my first cd, dvd, or show ticket (which ever comes first  Grin) you guys will probably not want me here! Wink
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2007, 02:43PM »

Your family sounds like mine! Well, they wanna throw me out for playing CW so much!

Great to have you!

Thanks Lindsey
ferngully
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2007, 09:20AM »

hi guys, i'm a recent celtic woman fan. my name is selina, i am not of irish descent (but i love celtic music as well as my own culture's music) and i'm 18, living in london, england. my favourite member of celtic woman is orla  xxxxxxxxx
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 06:25AM by ferngully » Logged
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2007, 10:11AM »

Selina,

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
ferngully
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2007, 10:24AM »

thanks Smiley
Meldy

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2007, 10:08PM »

Welcome Selina!  Don't worry, I'm not Irish either but I looove their music!!

Banner by:  Scott
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2007, 07:45PM »

I am far from irish! I am asian! But I love CW!

Thanks Lindsey
ferngully
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2007, 06:30AM »

i'm of middle eastern origin and i've only found celtic music for the past 5 years but it has become one of my favourite ethnic genres next to my own
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 59   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: