Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 59   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome new members!!  (Read 455451 times)
Chloever9

« Reply #810 on: October 17, 2011, 07:45AM »

Hi my name is Emily and I LOVE Celtic Woman! I heard them for the first time a few years ago and immediately fell in love. I got their cd 'The Greatest Journey' a few weeks later and just ended up getting more and more as I heard more of their songs. Smiley

Thank you Haley for my awesome banner!!!! SmileySmileySmiley
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #811 on: October 17, 2011, 08:34AM »

Hi my name is Emily and I LOVE Celtic Woman! I heard them for the first time a few years ago and immediately fell in love. I got their cd 'The Greatest Journey' a few weeks later and just ended up getting more and more as I heard more of their songs. Smiley

Hi Emily, welcome to the forum! Smiley I'm sure you'll have fun here. Cheesy

Chloever9

« Reply #812 on: October 17, 2011, 08:47AM »

Thanks I'm sure I will!

RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #813 on: October 17, 2011, 10:55AM »

Welcome Emily!!!

Chloever9

« Reply #814 on: October 17, 2011, 11:35AM »

Thanks!

Rachelxxx

« Reply #815 on: October 19, 2011, 08:05AM »

hey,

im not really new any more lol but havent really posted much have only figured out how to.

my name is Rachel. i am from england, im 19 and my favouritee hobby is looking after and riding the riding school horses and jus love horses all together whether its just watching or actually doing. i have a pet dog called Hattie and  have 2 annoying brothers lol my favourite celtic is  Cloe Agnew

i hope to be posting a lot more in the forums when i get time to Grin

Rachel
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #816 on: October 19, 2011, 07:12PM »

Hi Emily and Rachel! Welcome to the Celtic Woman Forum! I hope you like it and enjoy it here!

Since you are both Chloë fans (like me Grin) I wanted to make sure you both know of the Chloë Agnew forum. It's just like here, only the content is more focused on Chloë. Feel free to drop by and register if you like! www.ChloeAgnewforum.org
Rachelxxx

« Reply #817 on: October 29, 2011, 07:08AM »

thanks, i will take a look Grin
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #818 on: March 07, 2012, 09:21AM »

My name is Hubert and I just joined the forum.  I have attended seven Celtic Woman concerts and three Meet & Greets since 2008.  I will be attending the CW concert on April 5, 2012 in Little Rock, AR.  I will also be at the Meet & Greet.  I will be on the front row wearing a white Celtic Woman T-shirt.  I love to meet fellow fans, especially ones that are knowledgeable and crazy about the group.  There have been a lot of changes in the group over the years but the quality of their performance remains superior.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #819 on: March 07, 2012, 06:38PM »

Hi, Emily...You are certainly in the right place! We are all nuts about our wonderful gals here. We all have our particular favorites(past and present)  but we can all agree that they are all great and David D.  ALWAYS picks WINNERS!!   Wink Have fun.

JennSheriff

« Reply #820 on: March 08, 2012, 06:00PM »

Welcome to the forum Hurbert!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #821 on: March 08, 2012, 06:59PM »

Hi Emily and Rachel! Welcome to the Celtic Woman Forum! I hope you like it and enjoy it here!

Since you are both Chloë fans (like me Grin) I wanted to make sure you both know of the Chloë Agnew forum. It's just like here, only the content is more focused on Chloë. Feel free to drop by and register if you like! www.ChloeAgnewforum.org
  Welcome Rachel...You are among good people here.  Smiley We like to have fun and rave about our favorite CW moments and members!  Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #822 on: March 08, 2012, 07:03PM »

My name is Hubert and I just joined the forum.  I have attended seven Celtic Woman concerts and three Meet & Greets since 2008.  I will be attending the CW concert on April 5, 2012 in Little Rock, AR.  I will also be at the Meet & Greet.  I will be on the front row wearing a white Celtic Woman T-shirt.  I love to meet fellow fans, especially ones that are knowledgeable and crazy about the group.  There have been a lot of changes in the group over the years but the quality of their performance remains superior.
  I sure agree with you about the quality remaining the same. The people up front(especially David D.) sure know how to pick winners. I love all our Celtic Cuties a lot but have always had a special place in my heart for a certain tall blonde "Lark".  Cheesy Have fun!

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #823 on: March 09, 2012, 12:49PM »

Welcome to the forum, Hubert! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Pantro

« Reply #824 on: July 24, 2012, 09:51PM »

Hi
I'm from Chihuahua Mex accidentally found to CW I am impressed by the talent and the highest level of group, here in America continent(not us) there is no women's group that currently the level of CW.
My dream team of CW is Lisa Kelly, Chlöe, Meav, Orlagh, Hayley, Deirdre and Mairead they are the magnificent seven.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 59   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: