Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 59   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome new members!!  (Read 455189 times)
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #825 on: July 25, 2012, 09:49AM »

Welcome to the forum Pantro.  Some nice people welcomed me here a few months ago and it has been nothing but fun since then.  I know you will have a good time here.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Pantro

« Reply #826 on: July 28, 2012, 02:50PM »

Hubert:
Thanks you for the welcome,this forum has much information of Celtic Woman.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #827 on: July 28, 2012, 03:04PM »

I'd like to welcome you here also, Pantro.  you are certainly in the right place!  Smiley  There is a lot to chose from here. So dig in and have fun.   CW  ROCKS!!!    Smiley

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #828 on: July 30, 2012, 12:43AM »

Welcome Pantro!! Cheesy I am somewhat of a new member here myself, and take it from me (and everyone else I'm sure) this site is pretty awesome. You will enjoy yourself, guaranteed. Smiley

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Pantro

« Reply #829 on: July 30, 2012, 09:08PM »

CelticWomanFreak,Raving Meaviac:
Thanks, I'm finding very interesting information on this great forum.I love Celtic Woman. Wink
Jacob Croy

LET LOVES BEAUTIFUL LIGHT SHINE ON YOUR SOUL!

« Reply #830 on: July 31, 2012, 07:55AM »

;)Hello From Rome Georgia, And God Bless To You All. Smiley Smiley

My Name Is Jacob Croy, and Im a Huge Fan, and Proud Supporter of Celtic Woman, They Inspire me by The way they sing, move, and Make Beautiful music, and how sweet they are to their Fans. Celtic Woman is trully a Legend, and I Love and Wish them Only The best. (Love to Celtic Woman)!
(Jacob Croy).
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #831 on: July 31, 2012, 08:59AM »

Welcome Pandro!  I see you are from Mexico!  As you know, Celtic Woman has many fans in Mexico. 

Please tell all your fellow Celtic Woman fans there that they are welcome to join this fan forum too!  Cool Cool Cool

Pantro

« Reply #832 on: July 31, 2012, 09:04PM »

Starman:
Thanks you,I will invite my friends to know about the forum and register.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #833 on: August 01, 2012, 09:12AM »

Welcome to the forum, Jacob.  It is really nice to see that young people appreciate the talent that these ladies have.  As you may have noticed also, they are quite easy on the eyes.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #834 on: August 01, 2012, 11:23AM »

Welcome to the forum, Jacob and Pantro!  Smiley
lynnhillaryfan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #835 on: August 01, 2012, 11:30AM »

Welcome both, and have fun!!

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #836 on: August 02, 2012, 12:12AM »

Welcome Jacob!!! Hope you end up having as much fun here as I do. Grin

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #837 on: December 24, 2012, 02:06AM »

Hi everyone; my name’s Eric.  I found this forum by chance when searching for an article about CW.

Became a fan by happenstance; basically wasting time one day at work on Youtube, and came across a video of Lisa singing "The Voice" as I was jumping to random videos that Youtube was suggesting.  After that I pretty much have watched anything I can of theirs.

I've only seen CW once, this past Tuesday (18th), as part of the Christmas tour.  Hopefully I will get to again in May when they're back in Texas.  I have to find someone to go with me; I hate going to concerts by myself.

I do wish I had had the chance to see Lisa Kelly live, but alas, never had the opportunity.  Hopefully one day she'll come back and I will.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #838 on: December 24, 2012, 08:52AM »

Hi everyone; my name’s Eric.  I found this forum by chance when searching for an article about CW.

Became a fan by happenstance; basically wasting time one day at work on Youtube, and came across a video of Lisa singing "The Voice" as I was jumping to random videos that Youtube was suggesting.  After that I pretty much have watched anything I can of theirs.

I've only seen CW once, this past Tuesday (18th), as part of the Christmas tour.  Hopefully I will get to again in May when they're back in Texas.  I have to find someone to go with me; I hate going to concerts by myself.

I do wish I had had the chance to see Lisa Kelly live, but alas, never had the opportunity.  Hopefully one day she'll come back and I will.
Hello Eric..... It's always interesting to hear about how various people on this forum found  out about  CW.    You are not the only  "by accident"  person.    Cool    Even people  who are not into CW  comment about how lovely  our ladies  voices are .     I heard about  CW  through  a fellow  12-Step  member a few years back and it has been a great ride ever since.   so enjoy yourself  and dig in- plenty to choose from.   

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #839 on: December 24, 2012, 10:50AM »

Welcome Eric!  As a Celtic Woman fan, you've certainly come to the right place!  You'll find a wealth of information here which should answer any questions you may have about the group and it's members!  It's also the place to exchange information, views, plan group shows and events and generally all things Celtic Woman!

Make yourself at home and post away here as often as you want!  Cool

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 59   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: