Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome new members!!  (Read 447793 times)
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #855 on: October 10, 2014, 09:25PM »

Welcome to the forum, mjduncan. 
Do you know that Chloe has left CW? 
As for M&G passes, you could check with the PBS station in Nashville and ask them if there are any available.  Also watch the ticket exchange section here on the forum.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #856 on: December 27, 2014, 07:35AM »

I have an announcement to tell you. There is the very latest member called Cowboy Mike who registered in the day before Christmas, so let's give him a very warm welcome.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #857 on: December 27, 2014, 10:35AM »

Welcome, Cowboy Mike.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #858 on: December 27, 2014, 01:20PM »

Hi  Mike...  I'm  James... welcome  from  me too.    Cool

horstpc

« Reply #859 on: May 06, 2015, 10:48AM »

Hi,liebes Forum!Ich bin neu bei euch,und möchte mich kurz vorstellen.Ich heise Horst,komme aus Dresden und bin Taxifahrer von Beruf.Vor 6 Wochen wusste ich nichtmal wer celtic woman überhaubt ist.Durch Zufall fand ich cw auf youTube,war völlig hingerissen von den Stimmen und der ganzen Show.Jetzt habe ich mir die ersten 5 DVDs gekauft und bin süchtig nach cw.Ich hoffe das ich hier noch viele Neuigkeiten erfahre,und möchte mich ganzherzlich für die Aufnahme bei Euch bedanken.Ich hoffe esgiebt kein Problem dass ich Deutsch schreibe.Leider kann ich kein Englisch.   Viele Grüsse und Danke   Horst
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #860 on: May 06, 2015, 02:19PM »

Hi,liebes Forum!Ich bin neu bei euch,und möchte mich kurz vorstellen.Ich heise Horst,komme aus Dresden und bin Taxifahrer von Beruf.Vor 6 Wochen wusste ich nichtmal wer celtic woman überhaubt ist.Durch Zufall fand ich cw auf youTube,war völlig hingerissen von den Stimmen und der ganzen Show.Jetzt habe ich mir die ersten 5 DVDs gekauft und bin süchtig nach cw.Ich hoffe das ich hier noch viele Neuigkeiten erfahre,und möchte mich ganzherzlich für die Aufnahme bei Euch bedanken.Ich hoffe esgiebt kein Problem dass ich Deutsch schreibe.Leider kann ich kein Englisch.   Viele Grüsse und Danke   Horst
   Welcome  Horst !  I'm  James      Smiley    ...to  Chiara...  perhaps  you  would  like to  translate  for  our new  forum  friend  here ?   Grin

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #861 on: May 10, 2015, 10:55AM »

Welcome  Horst !  I'm  James      Smiley    ...to  Chiara...  perhaps  you  would  like to  translate  for  our new  forum  friend  here ?   Grin

Just seen this!

Hi, dear forum! I am new here and would like to introduce me. My name is Horst, I am from Dresden and I am a taxi driver. Six years ago I didn't even know who Celtic Woman are. I've discouvered CW by coincidence on YouTube and was completely enraptured by the voices and the whole show. Now I've bought the first five DVDs and I am addicted to CW. I hope I will learn several news here and would like to warmly thank for the inclusion here. I hope it isn't a problem that I am writing in German. Sadly, I can't [speak/write] English. Greetings and Thanks, Horst.

Willkommen im Forum, Horst Smiley Ich denke, es wäre zu viel für mich komplett als "Dolmetcherin" einzuspringen, aber sollte es gebraucht sein, kann ich gern mal übersetzen Smiley

Chloeandeahbafan1

im kennedy i have ausim and love celtic woman

« Reply #862 on: May 10, 2015, 03:13PM »

hi horst im Kennedy welcome to the forum

MusicFreak98

« Reply #863 on: May 16, 2015, 05:17PM »

Hey guys!

My name is Gabby. Smiley
I came across Celtic Woman about 3 months ago and I haven't been able to listen to anything else since then! My favorite is definitely Lisa Kelly, but I also enjoy listening to Chloe. Smiley I am a musician as well. I sing a little and play piano and clarinet. My family is not musical at all and they tend to get a little irritated when I try to share my music with them. Sad Luckily for me there is a whole community here of people who have the same passion as me. Thanks! Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #864 on: May 16, 2015, 05:33PM »

Hey guys!

My name is Gabby. Smiley
I came across Celtic Woman about 3 months ago and I haven't been able to listen to anything else since then! My favorite is definitely Lisa Kelly, but I also enjoy listening to Chloe. Smiley I am a musician as well. I sing a little and play piano and clarinet. My family is not musical at all and they tend to get a little irritated when I try to share my music with them. Sad Luckily for me there is a whole community here of people who have the same passion as me. Thanks! Smiley
  Glad  you  found  us  Gabby !   And  our  special  ladies  too.   Smiley

Chloeandeahbafan1

im kennedy i have ausim and love celtic woman

« Reply #865 on: May 17, 2015, 09:35AM »

gabby im Kennedy I first listen to Celtic woman last year they touch my life. im so glad you join us

OldFatNUgly

« Reply #866 on: November 12, 2015, 11:11AM »

Beannachtaí. Believe it or not, I discovered Celtic Woman because of Windows 10. I was a Windows Insider testing Windows 10 before it was released, and came across their music when I was testing the new Groove app. The way their voices blend is pure magic. And the way little Máiréad hops around while playing the fiddle! Must be nice to be so small that gravity has no meaning.  Grin
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #867 on: November 13, 2015, 07:25PM »

Beannachtaí. Believe it or not, I discovered Celtic Woman because of Windows 10. I was a Windows Insider testing Windows 10 before it was released, and came across their music when I was testing the new Groove app. The way their voices blend is pure magic. And the way little Máiréad hops around while playing the fiddle! Must be nice to be so small that gravity has no meaning.  Grin
  Welcome   OFU  ...I'm  James...  Have  fun  here  and  get  to  know  us.   Cool

Wedgewes

« Reply #868 on: February 01, 2016, 11:05PM »

Hello everybody. Been a fan of Celtic Woman since discovering them due to Hayley Westenra and Endless Ocean back in 2008. I've lurked around the forums for a couple of years but finally decided to join. I will be seeing them live for the first time in late March. Can't wait. I can't choose a favorite among the ladies as it changes constantly with my mood but I love New Ground/Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears best of the performances.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #869 on: February 01, 2016, 11:14PM »

Welcome to the forum. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: