Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome new members!!  (Read 447743 times)
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #840 on: December 25, 2012, 05:39PM »

Welcome, Eric! Hope you enjoy it here!
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #841 on: December 26, 2012, 09:39AM »

Welcome to the forum, Eric.  I will be attending shows next May in Longview and San Antonio.  We may have a fan gathering before the San Antonio show.  Stay tuned for further information.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #842 on: December 26, 2012, 07:14PM »

Welcome to the forum, Eric.  I will be attending shows next May in Longview and San Antonio.  We may have a fan gathering before the San Antonio show.  Stay tuned for further information.

I can only make one show and for me, the easiest is in DFW on the 18th.  If we get a nice Christmas bonus this year (I will know that on Monday when the direct deposit goes through) perhaps I can see more than one.
ForeverCeltic

« Reply #843 on: April 22, 2013, 07:34AM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Michelle and I've been Celtic Woman's biggest fan (Some might beg to differ) when I happened to find them on Youtube! --What would we all do without that wonderful site? Wink
I've been absolutely in LOVE with them ever since. I love them all except, Lisa Kelly and Chloe Agnew are my two favorites! I've been very sad since Lisa Kelly left Celtic Woman but, I'm praying that she returns soon. I'm sooo happy because, I get to go to my first concert of theirs and let me just say, I'm falling off my seat with excitement!

Anyway, I'm Michelle and found this forum merely by accident. I live in Central America and I'm 14 years old. I hope to have fun on this forum,--I know I will. I mean, it's Celtic Woman.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #844 on: April 22, 2013, 03:36PM »

Welcome to the forum, Michelle! Smiley
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #845 on: April 22, 2013, 04:21PM »

Welcome to the forum Michelle! I'm Jerad. Make yourself at home. Smiley

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #846 on: April 22, 2013, 06:24PM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Michelle and I've been Celtic Woman's biggest fan (Some might beg to differ) when I happened to find them on Youtube! --What would we all do without that wonderful site? Wink
I've been absolutely in LOVE with them ever since. I love them all except, Lisa Kelly and Chloe Agnew are my two favorites! I've been very sad since Lisa Kelly left Celtic Woman but, I'm praying that she returns soon. I'm sooo happy because, I get to go to my first concert of theirs and let me just say, I'm falling off my seat with excitement!

Anyway, I'm Michelle and found this forum merely by accident. I live in Central America and I'm 14 years old. I hope to have fun on this forum,--I know I will. I mean, it's Celtic Woman.
   Welcome  Michelle....  Wink   You are in good company with all the  other( 'Biggest  CW  fans)   Grin    Have fun here andfeel free to post as much as you want.

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #847 on: April 24, 2013, 09:11AM »

Welcome, Michelle.  I hope you get to see the girls live someday.  In the meantime have fun here with us Celtic Crazies.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
gabur

i love celtic Woman/i miss chloe :(

« Reply #848 on: August 14, 2013, 08:52AM »

Welcom Michelle have nice time byCeltic Woman fans/family^^

Hello guys my name is Julia and I come from Germany^^
LegallyBlondfan

« Reply #849 on: August 24, 2013, 07:26PM »

hi, i don't know if you can really call me a "new member" because i've been a member here before i think. but for those who don't know me my name is Jamaica Nida, i'm 26 years old. i'm from Cleveland Ohio. and i'm also a performer. (dancer)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #850 on: August 24, 2013, 07:31PM »

hi, i don't know if you can really call me a "new member" because i've been a member here before i think. but for those who don't know me my name is Jamaica Nida, i'm 26 years old. i'm from Cleveland Ohio. and i'm also a performer. (dancer)
  Well....welcome  back   Jamaica !     Smiley   I'm  James.....   We  are  still just  as  CWAZY  as  ever...maybe  more  so.  There's  probably  been  a lot  of  changes  since  you were here  last so...dig  right  in  and  have  fun.   

LegallyBlondfan

« Reply #851 on: August 24, 2013, 07:34PM »

thank you James
LegallyBlondfan

« Reply #852 on: August 24, 2013, 07:43PM »

you know what, think i might have been mistaken i wasen't a member here before. i'm so sorry
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #853 on: August 24, 2013, 07:47PM »

you know what, think i might have been mistaken i wasen't a member here before. i'm so sorry

That's  okay.......    that  just  means you  have  lots  to  explore.   Cool 

mjduncan

« Reply #854 on: October 10, 2014, 09:02PM »

Hello I am a new member. My husband and I really love Celtic Women. He is partial to Mairead, the one who plays the violin. I think that Chloe is my favorite.  I have just purchased tickets to see Celtic Women at their 10th Anniversary concert in Nashville, Tenn in April of 2015. This is a 9th wedding anniversary present for my husband. He was very happy when I told him. I just couldn't keep it a secret. I would really love to purchase a meet and greet ticket for him. That will be the icing on the cake. It would mean so much to him to meet at least one of them, especially Mairead.  Does anyone know how I can purchase one of these?   I would appreciate any feedback.

MJDUNCAN
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: