Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: They're heading into the studio!  (Read 52880 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2016, 09:15AM »

I'm very surprised by My Heart Will Go On...although with Meav involved no, how will
they turn it in Celtic Woman sound.. I can't imagine.. but that's the surprise just like You'll Be in My Heart!
Even CaraNua's new Danny Boy, Dulaman twists are so simple but never thought Of!! Grin

Time To Say Goodbye finally ...
Dulaman a bit surprised... such a reason to only (now) return another studio for it..

Isle Of Hope is beautiful 1st TIme Hearing Eabha's Cheesy
Are we expecting more songs etc..19

Finally White has come for these current member's (other than speaking for Susan (HFC). Grin Yes Finally!

..........COOL surprise timing > NOW back to First Ever Trump/Hilary Presidential Debate.*  Grin

« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 09:20AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2016, 10:53AM »

I saw that "Time To Say Goodbye" is on it! Im so excited! If its a solo, i think Mairead Carlin will sing it. (Although I would LOVE to hear Susan sing it! Ive even mentioned that in her & Brians 17 weeks, 17 songs thing on Facebook and Twitter  Cheesy )

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2016, 10:59AM »

I saw that "Time To Say Goodbye" is on it! Im so excited! If its a solo, i think Mairead Carlin will sing it. (Although I would LOVE to hear Susan sing it! Ive even mentioned that in her & Brians 17 weeks, 17 songs thing on Facebook and Twitter  Cheesy )

Either way I'm sooo happy that song is on the album!

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2016, 11:18AM »

Oh my gosh ...i just thought of something!  Shocked What if they throw us a CURVEBALL and MEAV is the one to sing it?!?! I would FREAK!  Grin

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2016, 11:42AM »

1   My Heart Will Go On
2   Isle Of Hope, Isle Of Tears
3   As She Moved Through The Fair (2016 Version)
4   Mo Ghile Mear (My Gallant Star)
5   Ave Maria (2016 Version)
6   For The Love Of A Princess
7   Time To Say Goodbye
8   Dúlaman (2016 Version)
9   Walk Beside Me (2016 Version)
10   O, America! (2016 Version)
11   A Time For Us
12   Across The World
13   Téir Abhaile Riú (2016 Version)
14   Joy To The World (2016 Version)
15   Silent Night (2016 Version)
16   Once In Royal David's City

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2016, 11:46AM »

Oh my gosh ...i just thought of something!  Shocked What if they throw us a CURVEBALL and MEAV is the one to sing it?!?! I would FREAK!  Grin
I'm hoping Time To Say Goodbye will be a duet between Mairead and Susan! It'd be great to hear the 2 of them singing a song together plus I'd love to hear Susan singing a more classically-oriented song.

And I'm hoping beyond all hope that My Heart Will Go On will be a Susan solo! I love that song and she could sing it with gusto!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2016, 12:11PM »

The Facts would tell by the numbers. For instance
(no) 2 solos for say Susan would be one-after-the other.
My first thoughts My Heart Will Go On be a group number. Every CW Albums past the original always started with a group number
I guess except SFTH which I just realized til now alongside the original.  Smiley

It's either way, goes 1 Susan continues to get all popular songs like contemporaries as Lisa Kelly did or opposite with having just 1. Mairead chances are higher for a classical to get Time to say Goodbye.

As for My Heart will Go On I see Group or Solo. As for solo Susan on it sounds very interesting common yet strange at the same time choice I would say for a song like that... Who know's she might blow the roof consider her powerful voice on
Midnight Clear & Prayer Will Do! Mairead can't get 3 songs including Ave Maria & Dulaman unless Meav sings
My Heart Will Go On & Dulaman! Shocked!!!!

I saw that "Time To Say Goodbye" is on it! Im so excited! If its a solo, i think Mairead Carlin will sing it. (Although I would LOVE to hear Susan sing it! Ive even mentioned that in her & Brians 17 weeks, 17 songs thing on Facebook and Twitter  Cheesy )

Oh my gosh ...i just thought of something!  Shocked What if they throw us a CURVEBALL and MEAV is the one to sing it?!?! I would FREAK!  Grin
I'm hoping Time To Say Goodbye will be a duet between Mairead and Susan! It'd be great to hear the 2 of them singing a song together plus I'd love to hear Susan singing a more classically-oriented song.

And I'm hoping beyond all hope that My Heart Will Go On will be a Susan solo! I love that song and she could sing it with gusto!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 12:23PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2016, 01:26PM »

OMG I agree with EVERYTHING you said! And I really hope Ave Maria is by either Mairead or Tara!

White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2016, 03:20PM »

https://realtimes.real.com/share/v2YTy1

Eabha got Isle of Hope.
Eric90

« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2016, 04:46PM »

OMG they're doing TAR!!! And My Heart Will Go On! And you can BUY IOH (which I did and it's AWESOME)!

how/where did you get Isle Of Hope I looked on Itunes and couldn't find it

avalonfreak06

« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2016, 05:40PM »

OMG they're doing TAR!!! And My Heart Will Go On! And you can BUY IOH (which I did and it's AWESOME)!

how/where did you get Isle Of Hope I looked on Itunes and couldn't find it

You search for the Celtic Woman Voices of Angels on Itunes and then you can buy that song!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2016, 06:09PM »

I'm  sure  MC  will  do a great  job,  but I  personally  think Susan  would  be  better  suited  for  that  particular  one. But I am  getting  excited  as  well.   Cool

avalonfreak06

« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2016, 06:18PM »

The Facts would tell by the numbers. For instance
(no) 2 solos for say Susan would be one-after-the other.
My first thoughts My Heart Will Go On be a group number. Every CW Albums past the original always started with a group number
I guess except SFTH which I just realized til now alongside the original.  Smiley

It's either way, goes 1 Susan continues to get all popular songs like contemporaries as Lisa Kelly did or opposite with having just 1. Mairead chances are higher for a classical to get Time to say Goodbye.

As for My Heart will Go On I see Group or Solo. As for solo Susan on it sounds very interesting common yet strange at the same time choice I would say for a song like that... Who know's she might blow the roof consider her powerful voice on
Midnight Clear & Prayer Will Do! Mairead can't get 3 songs including Ave Maria & Dulaman unless Meav sings
My Heart Will Go On & Dulaman! Shocked!!!!

I saw that "Time To Say Goodbye" is on it! Im so excited! If its a solo, i think Mairead Carlin will sing it. (Although I would LOVE to hear Susan sing it! Ive even mentioned that in her & Brians 17 weeks, 17 songs thing on Facebook and Twitter  Cheesy )

Oh my gosh ...i just thought of something!  Shocked What if they throw us a CURVEBALL and MEAV is the one to sing it?!?! I would FREAK!  Grin

I see My Heart will Go On going to Susan!!! I can already hear her singing it in my head lol
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2016, 06:27PM »

You  and  me  both  !     Grin  And Meav would  be  the  best  suited  of  all.   Kiss

CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2016, 10:54PM »

I really enjoyed it. This being one of my 2 favourite Celtic Woman songs ever, I was a little worried. I already loved the SfTH version, the Susan's version, and Chloë's version. I wasn't sure I was going to have room in my heart for another, but looks like it found a way in.

I wrote a review on Eabha's forum. I don't think my review came across the way I was hoping, but give it a read if you like:

http://www.eabhamcmahonforum.com/index.php?topic=117

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: