Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: They're heading into the studio!  (Read 52323 times)
Celtic4life

« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2016, 08:46PM »

Does anyone else think a possibility that they'll make a DVD concert of this album on the next tour in 2017. Similar to HFC CD was made then later the DVD. I know Emerald was recorded on tour and later was made into a CD and DVD. It would be cool of this album had a DVD recorded during the tour.

I just know every album, besides Lullaby, had a DVD to go along with the CD.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:48PM by Celtic4life » Logged
CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2016, 09:08PM »

Does anyone else think a possibility that they'll make a DVD concert of this album on the next tour in 2017. Similar to HFC CD was made then later the DVD. I know Emerald was recorded on tour and later was made into a CD and DVD. It would be cool of this album had a DVD recorded during the tour.

Interesting idea.

I'm actually not sure of some of the factors that led to the Emerald DVD being recorded at a tour stop. I suppose they wanted a DVD but didn't have time to plan, produce, and record a brand new show. I'm also not sure how they decided on that particular tour stop either. It was a nice theatre and a good crowd, but I suspect that combination of factors wasn't exclusive to the Morris Performing Arts Center in South Bend, Indiana.

I could be wrong, but I don't think they knew Chloë was going to leave until after they finished recording Emerald. So it's not like they rushed a DVD together to have her in it before she left.

I suppose if Voices of Angels does well as an album and is also doing well on tour (and if they don't have another album in the works for next year), the might decide to do one. I hope they give us plenty of notice  though, because if they make another DVD, I want to be there (and it will be hard to be there if it's already sold out by the time they announce it).

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2016, 10:46AM »

To me at this point in time after the 10th Anniversary Tour celebrating CW in ten years.
This looks like a re-birth of Celtic Woman for maybe another Decade generation Roll Eyes Oh MY EeeABHA!.

Destiny (Chapter 2 of A New Journey)
Destiny starting off by looking very much similar to as like the A New Journey show. I had originally
thought Destiny would categorize fit with Believe instead due to the one name.

Announced 2017 Tour (Chapter 2 of Isle Of Hope Tour)
This 2017 tour promotes upbringing along the new songs from the album.
It will be very similar (again) to the next tour that came after ANJ which was Isle Of Hope Tour.
meaning combination of the old with new Isle Of Hope- (ANJ & pre-SFTH) / 2017 Tour- (Destiny & VOA)

The fascination is until just now will Isle Of Hope & Oh America will return for The Very First Time since SFTH! (not counting the CWX tour). The Girls finally will wear white a staple every previous CW member had debuted. These Dresses have colors decor
as looking Special as done by the amazing dresses in 2nd Act's for Isle Of Hope Tour.

FUTURE
Voices Of Angels PBS (Chapter 2 of Song's From The Heart)

If a DVD were to assume Forward after the tour, if it be filmed outdoors.
Then Voices Of Angels would be just like the new Songs' From The Heart!

Chart Outlook____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Celtic Woman : Decade Chapter 1                                Celtic Woman : Decade Chapter 2

A New Journey (2006) (Tour 07,08)                                                   Destiny (2015) (Tour 2016,-)
Isle Of Hope Tour (2009)                  10th Anniversary Tour (2015)        2017 Tour (2017)
Song's From The Heart (2009)                                                          Voices Of Angels (2017) PBS (Future Possibility)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. The Emerald Tour also had Isle Of Hope roots, the bright colors 2nd act of Emerald although no (new) songs to be for an album were introduced therefore, The 2017 untitled Tour is now the Isle Of Hope predecessor.
Now for the Christmas songs, VOA PBS can include them or this CD (only) a 3rd Holiday special I doubt but who know.s(?)

« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 11:12AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2016, 11:57AM »

I couldn't get Destiny off the German Amazon because I couldn't understand anything it said but I was able to get it off the UK eBay! Smiley But I'm sure you can get VOA off the US Amazon. Smiley

I can definitely get it from US Amazon.  Smiley

It costs quite a bit more with currency exchange, international shipping, duties, etc. But it's way better than waiting for the end of January. Waiting an extra 6 weeks + up to 2 weeks shipping on top of that would be brutal.

I want to the physical CD for sure. I like the pretty cover art (and to hold the CD in my arms and hug it for being so beautiful).  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Does anyone know if there are promo codes for US Amazon or any other US retailers that should release it on November 18th? If not, I'll just pre-order it at the posted price. And then wait. So excited!!!!!

Ok. Pre-ordered from US Amazon. Woohoo!

Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2016, 04:50AM »

US amazon has the physical CD to pre-order now as well. I has an extended tracklisting compared to the MP3/iTunes one:

1. My Heart Will Go On
  2. Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears
  3. As She Moved Through The Fair
  4. Mo Ghile Mear (My Gallant Star)
  5. Ave Maria
  6. For The Love of A Princess
  7. Time To Say Goodbye
  8. Dúlaman
  9. Walk Beside Me
  10. O, America!
  11. A Time For Us
  12. Across The World
  13. Téir Abhaile Riú
  14. Amazing Grace
  15. You Raise Me Up

16. Joy To The World
  17. Silent Night
  18. Once in Royal David's City

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2016, 09:11AM »

Thanks Dan Wink ,...This clarify's the number recording theory! = I (recall) they did say they recorded like 19 songs!

US amazon has the physical CD to pre-order now as well. I has an extended tracklisting compared to the MP3/iTunes one:

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 10:39AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2016, 07:22PM »

This Isle Of Hope is breathtaking chilling almost Divinaish.. les ideas de Meav`s tu pense? Wink
 If all in similar style I assume this will be some of CW song's at it's m-o-s-t Beauty Defining BEST!

But But...
 In my Humble opinion CaraNua revives Alex and Lynn
 I although am still slowly adjusting to accepting some of these like Isle Of Hope, Amazing Grace, or Dulaman.
 Since Emerald was the first to duplicate some of these. Being that now it's done again (not that I refuse to want these
 formidable orchestrations). Just the fact that Lynn and Alex which I am glad they are now on the CaraNua project
 am saddened whether they left 'having the ideas only afterwards sorry in my sense CW did skip having a studio of Lynn's take Dulaman for her own (too close to Meav it's still has a contrast flair to it), and Songs From The Heart, My Heart Was Home Again could been released for Alex had they done releases for Germany in 2011 with another Dulaman for Lisa Lambe. Song's From The Heart been the big one of their only signature album to defy them had they already got cuts from solos from CD/DVD. These effects to them has not been made afterwards to Lisa L, nor Susan. If they decide to make a DVD outdoors for Voices Of Angels (not that we know of but if) then I seem will further them away them from counting to CW for many people. As to Oh America I thought we'd be moved on from it would at least been a signature for them.  Amazing Grace is fine. It's not like they done a new version for first-timer songs from the past. Just my take on it. Undecided be free to disagree.

Lynn with her group Go Forth to Take Credit+
Perhaps they'll see Alex's talented skills at her upper range freely showing as of right now on CaraNua and
how she is able to switch back-and-forth to deep so easily Beautifully gifted in both ways we didn't quite witness so well in SFTH. Seeing her and Lynn carrying over themselves The Parting Glass which they weren't with CW when it first debuted and so was a regular for CW for almost 5 years. This shows it's never-late You Raise Me Up is still dazzling fresh with these old time former member! Giving a unique new Dulaman signifies that it was Lynn's song too and even gives all a shot at how
Alex would do it herself which most would thought be a once in a lifetime 1 month to ever get the chance to hear the phenomenal woman do it.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 08:00PM by rfcw » Logged

CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2016, 11:26PM »

This Isle Of Hope is breathtaking chilling almost Divinaish.. les ideas de Meav`s tu pense? Wink
 If all in similar style I assume this will be some of CW song's at it's m-o-s-t Beauty Defining BEST!

But But...
 I although am still slowly adjusting to accepting some of these like Isle Of Hope, Amazing Grace, or Dulaman.
 Since Emerald was the first to duplicate some of these. Being that now it's done again (not that I refuse to want these
 formidable orchestrations). Just the fact that Lynn and Alex which I am glad they are now on the CaraNua project
 am saddened whether they left 'having the ideas only afterwards sorry in my sense CW did skip having a studio of Lynn's take Dulaman for her own (too close to Meav it's still has a contrast flair to it), and Songs From The Heart, My Heart Was Home Again could been released for Alex had they done releases for Germany in 2011 with another Dulaman for Lisa Lambe. Song's From The Heart been the big one of their only signature album to defy them had they already got cuts from solos from CD/DVD. These effects to them has not been made afterwards to Lisa L, nor Susan. If they decide to make a DVD outdoors for Voices Of Angels (not that we know of but if) then I seem will further them away them from counting to CW for many people. As to Oh America I thought we'd be moved on from it would at least been a signature for them.  Amazing Grace is fine. It's not like they done a new version for first-timer songs from the past. Just my take on it. Undecided be free to disagree.

Perhaps they'll see Alex's talented skills at her upper range freely showing as of right now on CaraNua and
how she is able to switch back-and-forth to deep so easily Beautifully gifted in both ways we didn't quite witness so well in SFTH. Seeing her and Lynn carrying over themselves The Parting Glass which they weren't with CW when it first debuted and so was a regular for CW for almost 5 years. This shows it's never-late You Raise Me Up is still dazzling fresh with these old time former member! Giving a unique new Dulaman signifies that it was Lynn's song too and even gives all a shot at how
Alex would do it herself which most would thought be a once in a lifetime 1 month to ever get the chance to hear the phenomenal woman do it.

Yeah, Lynn and Alex were sadly underutilized as soloists on the Songs from the Heart DVD / Album. Lynn got some additional attention on TGJ and Lullaby, but still we never got to appreciate the extent of her talent (except on tour, which I missed Sad )

And Edel got overshadowed as a member of the choir (although I'm sure she was lovely to meet at tours which ... again ... I missed  Angry )

I'm really glad we get to hear Alex, Lynn, and Edel shine in CaraNua.

And if Eabha's Isle of Hope is any indication, we'll get to see the girls shine in Voices of Angels, so I'm really looking forward to that. Eabha's solos on Destiny were spectacular, but I thought Mairead Carlin wasn't fully utilized in Destiny. I See Fire didn't really show her range off. Like An Angel Passing Through My Room was really good, but I still think she's capable of more. Hopefully we get to hear her full potential on Destiny (and on her solo album when it's released).

CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2016, 11:32PM »

So I asked Tara if she got to sing in the Voices of Angels album. Sadly, she does not.

Personally, I think it's due in part to Mairead Nesbitt's departure. I think they'd probably been working on 3-part voice arrangements for a while before Mairead left. Maybe Meav and Gavin felt they needed a bit more time to work Tara's voice into an arrangement appropriately.

Tara's hopeful she gets to sing on the next album though, and maybe if we post about it enough on FB and Twitter, Celtic Woman will let her sing on the Voices of Angels tour.

I've got to imagine she'll sing on her solo album, although I've been letting her settle in a bit before I pummel her with questions again. Lol.

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2016, 10:02AM »

But But...

Yeah, Lynn and Alex were sadly underutilized as soloists on the Songs from the Heart DVD / Album. Lynn got some additional attention on TGJ and Lullaby, but still we never got to appreciate the extent of her talent (except on tour, which I missed Sad )

And Edel got overshadowed as a member of the choir (although I'm sure she was lovely to meet at tours which ... again ... I missed  Angry )

I'm really glad we get to hear Alex, Lynn, and Edel shine in CaraNua.

And if Eabha's Isle of Hope is any indication, we'll get to see the girls shine in Voices of Angels, so I'm really looking forward to that. Eabha's solos on Destiny were spectacular, but I thought Mairead Carlin wasn't fully utilized in Destiny. I See Fire didn't really show her range off. Like An Angel Passing Through My Room was really good, but I still think she's capable of more. Hopefully we get to hear her full potential on Destiny (and on her solo album when it's released).
I agree! Alex, in particular, was underutilized. She has incredible range and depth of emotion which weren't displayed properly on SFTH CD and DVD. On tour, she had MHWHA and Walking The Night to really shine on. Sadly, she left before she recorded those.

As for Lynn, I feel she was properly utilized. She had many strong moments where her soprano voice shone brightly. Like Non C'e Piu, My Lagan Love, and Suantrai. The problem is that Lynn herself is a shy personality and doesn't like all the spotlight. It's rather difficult to help someone perform when they're a more reserved personality.

As for Mairead C on Destiny, TOTALLY agree there! I See Fire is a song that I pretty much always skip on my CD. It's just not a captivating song. Like An Angel is lovely though! I love how it shows Mairead's technical skills. It is much better on tour, where she adds more power and oomph to her voice, as opposed to that slight whisper she does on the cd version. I hope she covered Ave on Voices! She has the opera training and the voice to do great things with that one. Hopefully the Schubert version like Chloe did. That's my favorite version! Although.... She could sing Gounard's version while Tara plays the harp much like Chloe and Orla on the original cd...
CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2016, 12:10PM »

Mairead singing Ave with a full orchestra and a choir...

O...M...G! Heaven!

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #116 on: October 02, 2016, 02:03PM »

I'd love a Vavilov version! Hayley's is incredible, and I am sure Mairéad could do a beautiful one, too! By Vavilov, I mean the one that is misattributed to Caccini.

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2016, 03:23PM »

There's also another version that Katherine Jenkins does that is also really beautiful that I think Mai C could do as well! Either way I can't wait to hear it!

Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2016, 07:54PM »

OMG, where are you all able to listen to all these songs on the album.  I would love to hear them.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2016, 11:11AM »

OMG, where are you all able to listen to all these songs on the album.  I would love to hear them.

Jonas, it's on itunes (US):simply key in search "Voices of Angels" , however at the meantime only Eabha's Isle Of Hope, Isle Of Tear's is available to preview & buy.
That song is also found on ytb you'll love Eabha + It's Breathtakingly Beautiful!!`

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: